1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 European Custom Stock for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Snooky, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooky

Snooky Member

0   0   0

up

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I would guess from the pictures that at 2250 - you are about 1800 dollars too high for this set

PS- I am assuming no recoil pad - which means laying out another 70-80 bucks for one of those

Just a guess that the set is worth about 450 as is

regards from Iowa

Geme

3. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

This actually does look like a buttstock I sold for 300 dollars- and it did have some dings but not bad in the finish-- this may or may not be the buttstock but it is about as close to its twin as can be so must have been produced at the same time

If I am wrong about the quality of the wood here and you think its worth 2250 and I think its worth $475 then the photography must indeed be horrible

However I think the photography represents the stock--

This isnt 2X4 wood but it isnt that far away

Some people think that if they add 2000 dollars to the value of something that there will be a buyer that will somehow think he is getting a deal if he pays 1000 over market

After seeing this bumped up several times- I just thought I would comment--- if there are buyers out there that feel differently they will produce the cash up front I am sure

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dont threaten me in PM -- what a dumba**

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.