1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 ejector parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gun1357, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

I was cleaning the top chamber on my barrels today when the ejector flew out of the track it operates in. It is the newer style without the hole. I found the ejector but I have no idea what else I am supposed to be looking for. Any help would be appreciated. Ron

2. paul7177

paul7177 Member

A small spring and a small steel ball.

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

That will be fun. I am not sure I can see the garage floor. Thanks for the info. Ron

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

In the mean time, its perfectly fine to shoot the gun w/ out the spring and ball (they are just there to hold the ejector in place when the barrels are off the gun). The receiver and f/e iron will keep the ejector from flying out when the gun is assembled.

5. kyskeet

kyskeet Member

Some time you get lucky and the spring does not come out. Look in the hole, the spring may still be there. The ball will forsure be gone.I keep extras but Skeet man is correct the operation will be unaffected with the ball missing and the gun assembled.

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Kreighoff will replace them for you for short money. Don't ask how I knew that. You'll only do it once though. :)

7. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Ron,

If you have the springs but can not find the detent balls, let me know, I have a number of extras and can send you a few in the mail.

Scott

8. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Once you find the mini-ball and the mini-spring you will need to put them back in the gun.

1.Put a very small dab of grease in the hole in the recv’r. <It will hold the uncompressed spring in while you do the rest.>
    2. Put the spring in the hole.
    3. Put the ball on the top of the spring. It will stand proud of the hole.
    4. Slide the ejector in from the breach side up to the ball.
    5. At the same time, CAREFULLY depress the ball with a small screw driver blade and CAREFULLY slide the ejector over the ball. Done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k-80 ejector

kriegoff k 80 trap ejector parts