1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 DTS RIB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by paul7177, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul7177

paul7177 Member

Has anyone used the K-80 DTS RIB and/or fitted one to their Trap Special? I would like to hear of any experiences with it. Thanks. Paul

2. magic

magic Member

I have one and love it. Only 200 rounds through it so far. Just need to get more rounds through it to give my best opinion. You can sure pick up on that second target fast!

3. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

They had a demo at the Buckeye last week i shot one practice round with it and ordered a barrel they will have it at the Ohio state.The thing i liked about it is i see the target faster and clearer out of the house much better visiablty around the barrel.

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Is this a krieghoff thing or after market and what is the price?

5. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

It is a new barrel from Krieghoff. Price is not cheap you will have to talk to your dealer also Braxton told me Harlan Campbell is going to start shooting one may be rumor or not but that what he said.

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

You can bank on whatever Braxton says. He's the finest mind at Krieghoff. We've only known each other nearly 30 years!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.