1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 Combo for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by erickg, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erickg

erickg TS Member

0   0   0

I have a K-80 combo for sale. I bought the shotgun five years ago, used it for two seasons, then due to work had to quit shooting. Gun has been sitting in the safe ever since. The receiver is standard grade and the wood was upgraded to Bavaria grade. It has a 34" single with fixed full choke. The double is 32" with fixed full/mod. I had a soft comb and a four way adjustable recoil pad installed. Shotgun comes with the original Americase. I am asking $9500.00 for the gun, and would consider trades for some rifles and handguns. I have no idea how to post photos, but if someone is seriously interested I will figure it out. I also have no problem meeting someone in northern CA so they can see or even shoot the gun if they like. Thanks for looking Erick.

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am interested of we can work out a trade. Please go to my website and see if you find something of interest.
    Don

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Erick. ATA misses you. Congrats on your past scores.

My email is above. Send me some photos and I will post those on this thread.

Jack

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Erick, sent you a PM. Jake

5. kd

kd TS Member

0   0   0

Erick i am interested and live in northern ca;if .
    please give me a call if you are interested in another trap combo +cash.

home 1 707 822 3579 or cell 1707 498 3990

thanks ken

6. erickg

erickg TS Member

0   0   0

Any interest if the price goes to $9000.00?

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Eric, sent you email. Let me know if you did not rcv. Jake

8. erickg

erickg TS Member

0   0   0

Photos available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.