1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 Combo For Sale 34/32 Double release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JStephens, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

FOR SALE: Krieghoff K-80 Combo. 34" Unsingle barrel w/factory choke tubes, no porting, no barrel work, 32" O/U barrels w/factory fixed chokes imp mod/Full, no porting, no barrel work. Length of pull with current recoil pad is 14 3/4", factory adjustable comb. New Double Release last summer by Krieghoff, probably less than a flat of shells shot through the gun since, plus had yearly service while getting triggers installed. Gun is very tight and in excellent condition. Serial number I believe is 21770. Price is $7500 shipped to your FFL. Pictures available at this link http://picasaweb.google.com:80/Trapcat/K80?authkey=KL2Q0kQa2a0

If interested please email me directly john@watrap.com

Thanks,

John Stephens

Sec/Treas WSTA

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Why do these steals come up after you already bought one?

This is a great buy.....someone should jump on this. If nothing else to make some money.

Rickyd

3. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

All serial numbers match (receiver, forearm iron, unsingle barrel, O/U barrels). The serial number on the O/U barrels appear to be backwards "07712".

Also....I have the "pull" parts that were removed or changed out to make release triggers.

Thanks,

John

4. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

The K-80 is sold........

Thanks for all of the interest.

Thanks TS.COM

John Stephens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.