1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

k 80 32 vs 34

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian Young, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Young

Brian Young TS Member

anyone had a side by side comparison of 32 vs 34 sporting barrels.

I have the 32 fixed choke and I waa thinking about adding a pair

2. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Yes, I have owned both. I'm shooting the 34", sold off the 32" barrels. I prefer the 34's. For me, they swing better. They were the same weight as the lite 32" barrels. Take care and shoot well. William

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

When I tried 34's I didn't like them. Shoot a Mod 21 trap on sporting w/ 32" barrels now. Tried out an MX2000 34". Just felt too long, especially on close targets. You should have the posters qualify their capabilites (classifications). I wouldn't rely on too much experienced knowledge about this here. Trap OK, sporting is differant.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

If you want to sell the 32" barrel let me know.Also where are you getting the 34" and are they fixed or choke tubes?I would like to have a set to try as well.THANKS

5. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

My 34's came fixed choke .22 and .30 and they were .740 bore. I believe they all come about this restriction. I had Briley install thin wall chokes. They take some time to get use to, and I will be the first to admit that 34" barrels are not for everyone. As far as classification, I am a Master Class Sporting Clays shooter. Take care and shoot well.... William

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.