1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-32 Trigger Questions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3200, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200

3200 TS Member

It is my understanding that the Krieghoff 32 trigger can be converted/upgraded to the K-80 trigger. With that in mind, does this upgrade/conversion allow the barrel selector to be locked? Anyone have a ballpark figure (cost) for this upgrade/conversion?

Also, I understand that in order to use K-80 wood on a 32, the trigger guard needs to be changed. Any idea on what a "plain jane", blued K-80 trigger guard runs? TIA.

2. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

3200: Krieghoff can upgrade your 32 to K-80. Give Krieghoff International a call for a quote. They can lock the barrel selector for you. It's a simple screw I believe that does it. Also I know the stock bolts are different lenghts. THe K-80 bolt is longer than the K-32. Dave T.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

it isnt a k80 trigger when briley does it- or a K80 trigger shoe---

stock bolt length is determined by the boring in the stock - there are different length bolts generally made

if you use a K32 trigger guard in K80 wood- just fill that little triangle in with wood putty and stain it to match or stain it black -- sand and finish it- it will look good

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. skip

skip Member

Question for Finger!

What was the turn around time for all the work you had done.

Thanks

5. Maner

Maner TS Member

Marlette does more of the trigger conversions than anybody.Probably the best machinist I have ever seen.Atleast get his advice first.336-456-1818.This is the number I call.Sometimes I have to call twice.He limits his work to Krieghoffs.

Marvin Maner

6. skip

skip Member

Thanks Finger

My 32 trigger was a release till we removed the parts returning it to a pull.

I suspect the force required to set the pull trigger was more than a good pull trigger should be.

I'm shopping for someone to go through the trigger and get it back to factory or something more to my likeing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.