1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-32 Original Monte Carlo Trap Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by barrelbutton, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barrelbutton

barrelbutton TS Member

0   0   0

K-32 factory trap monte carlo stock and fore-end. Good for field or hunting. $125. Please contact Ira Place at iraplace@aol.com with any questions.

2. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ira:

Tell me more about the stock - dimensions? Dockwiller? Krieghoff red wood?

I remember you and Connie. I lived in Florida and shot primarily at Winter Haven Skeet & Trap Club. I was a banker in Haines City, FLA and was a referee under the guidance of Warren Bennett and under the control of Chet Knackawicz. You were great folks. In fact, I think of you both quite often - as well as Chip, Hal, Gary, Howard Shaw, Charlie Baldwin, Dennie Densmore, Stan Snodgrass, Bill Houghland, Bill ("Lurch" they called him) and Barbara Conner and Julia Armour, George Leshier(sp?) etc - many others, including Robbie Powell. We did not know what fun we were having, eh?
    I am old now (66) and live in North Alabama. Still shooting skeet, although those 99's and 100's are not happening as often as they used to happen. HAW-HAW!
    I quit shooting for 30 years (from about 1981 to 2011). Am now a member of Southern Skeet & Trap Club in Birmingham, AL. I still shoot 4-barrel sets and now have a Crown and Super Crown. In fact, my Crown set came from Michigan. Never thought I'd own such nice guns.

I spoke with Dusty Rhodes the other day..... He is in Pensacola. I either see or talk to Gary Randall once or twice a year. He is into shooting rifles now - no skeet.

I just bought Alice du Pont's monte carlo stock (dockwiller) at the Kansas City gun show in July. Someone else had bought her gun and put a different stock on it. Hence, her beautiful stock was for sale by the man who made the new stock for the current owner of her gun. I'm having a longer pad put on it now. Works good for me in skeet. It is a parallel comb 1-3/8" drop at comb.

Wishing you well, I am
    Mike Durhan
    Hayden, Alabama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.