1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

k 32 from parts. value??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by daydreamer1, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

i put a k 32 recevoir and forend iron i purchased on auction, added a k 80 fancy fajen ??? trap wood set with adj. comb and adj. recoil pad and put a san remo top single bbl. 32 in. factory imp./ mod. choked.the trigger guard is k 80 engraved. some parts i got in trade , some i purchased at good price. this set up makes a nice shooting and nice looking trap gun. the recevoir is standard o/u recevoir so if i find a o/u bbl i could use it to try dubbles when i can hit the singles. i am just starting to shoot trap. so i am as green as grass. the recevoir has just come back from krieghoff where it was gone through and came back like new. how can you put a valve on this parts gun, im thinking the value of seperate parts totaled together would come close to value.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

too many variables- too complicated

I am not sure there is such a thing as a san remo top single barrel- dont know what it would be but a 32 inch barrel- assuming it hasnt been buggered- if its a standard barrel-- no custom features and 98 percent condition is worth about $777 dollars- if the condition isnt that good- begin subtracting-- if it has been buggered with-- start big subtractions

the K80 wood? from $250 up

the receiver? what is the serial number and what is the condition? pictures?

when you said you sent it to Krieghoff- do you mean ottsville?

Gene

3. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

gene, was told it was a san remo bbl because of the engraving along the area the top latch fits, nothing fancy but i have not seen it on any o/u bbls. serial # 39xx, recevoir was sent to otisvill for a normal check up and cleaning by past owner. and then sold to me serial #54xx. cant post pic because stock is away being fitted to recevoir. bbl is untouched an looks to be 100% factory blueing about 90%

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would say that receiver and forearm iron is worth about $1700 if that is a help

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

I, and others I know, have always been able to part out a gun for more than a complete gun will sell for, especially model 32's and the older K-80's. There was a San Remo top single, you are correct about the engraving.

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

$2000-3500
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.