1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-32 Barrels ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FNG, Sep 12, 2013.

1. FNG

FNG Member

May 5, 2008
    I have a K-32 my Dad left me. The serial numbers on the 30" O/U barrels match the serial numbers on the receiver. He also had 3 top single barrels, none of which match the receiver serial numbers. Each of the 3 singles has a vent hole in the bottom of the main top barrel which I understand was an early Krieghoff attempt at a gas recoil reduction system which didn't work out too well. Dad bought the O/U new in 1970. I have no idea when or where he got the single barrels. Each of the barrels is marked "F" but have been opened up to more open constrictions at some time. Two of the barrels are 32" and the third is 31" and appears to be original (no modifications). The bead, rib, and muzzle surface all appear to be unaltered. Has anyone heard of a factory 31" K-32 top single barrel ? Just curious.