1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Justice Department and Civil Rights

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jul 15, 2013.

1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

So the bias Justice Department is investigating whether George Zimmerman violated thug Trayvons civil rights. Why doesn,t the justice department investigate MSNBC for editing tapes that made George look like a racist? Maybe the justice department should investigate Obama for fund raising while Americans were being killed in Bengazi. Or investigate Holder the criminal for not prosecuting Black Panther thugs intimidating Philadelphia voters? Obama and his black henchman Holder are the real racists in our country. ed nichols

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Holder supplied the enemy with guns and ammo that was used against our own, Obama probably didn't know anything about it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Where is Odumbass, DOJ, Jesse Jackass orAl Shitaton on the "Beat Whitey night" issue?? Google Beat Whitey night, it might surprise you how popular it is.

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Why doesn't DOJ investigate whether or not TRAYVON VIOLATED GEORGE'S Civil Rights?

Holder is trying to use Trayvon as a diversion to hide any number of communist inspired things the Obama Administration is doing right before our very eyes.

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I think you are correct WS-1.

Gets everyone's attention off the economy, Obamacare, and the lack of jobs.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

From a AG who is still in under contempt of Congress!! and a AG who was allowed to "investigate" himself!!

He is a violator of what is RIGHT!!

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hmmmm. Justice Dept.(The Beholder) and Civil Rights? Sounds like a new oxymoron.

9. 27-T

27-T Member

Lets see - Obama, Holder, Biden, Pelosi, et al. Kind of sounds like the present day "Gestapo", for any of you that are old enough to remember history!

10. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Are we seeing the Dept. of Injustice? BT--100dc

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This is more like the Gestapo. How are they supposed to know if any of these so-called "tips" are true?

Bob Falfa

12. JT 27

JT 27 Member

As for "beat whitey night", if I am involved, there is apt to be another dead brother. At today's ammo prices, there will be no warning shots.

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Food for thought on the issue at hand;

"You won't recognize me, My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my Mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA., determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me, so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton Or Jesse Jackson, because if there was, he would be declared racist. So there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face, while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you,"

Instead of saying "justice for Trayvon" it should be answered back, "Justice for Antonio West!!"

copied from another site.

14. SBray

SBray Active Member

I would like to see George Zimmerman be represented by an attorney that would sue MSNBC for editing tapes that made him look like a racist!

Steve