1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just wondering CGSTA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vickie, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vickie

Vickie Member

I was just wondering, what happened to the Gold Coin Belt Buckles for the Redlands and San Diego Winter Chain shoots that were on the shoot schedule at the beginning of the year?

They were made with the rest of them, weren't they? Will they just be melted down or will there be shoots to give them away?

Vickie

2. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Vickie,

Redlands had declared that they were not going to hold any ATA (and that included the CGSTA Winter CHain Handicap) shoots in 2010 through July, so therefore I did not order a buckle for them this year. San Diego's was ordered and depending upon what their BOD wants to do the buckel will be shipped to the apporpiate people. If it turns out that they will not have a shoot this year the buckle will be availible for them next year. If anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me or you can find my phone number on the state website.

Kym Hughes

CGSTA Secretary

CGSTA Trophy Chairman

3. Vickie

Vickie Member

Thanks Kym! If anyone would know the straight scoop it would be you. I just wondered cause I thought the calendar had Redlands winter chain listed for the 18th of April and I guess it didn't happen.

Sad cause we have lost a lot of clubs in Ca. Wish we could come up with a plan that would help shooting grow instead of what is happening now.

Thanks again for he info.

See you in a couple months.

Vickie

4. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Terry,...I was not speaking out of turn.... I was told that you had cancelled your shoots through 2010... (from Jan to July...) I order the buckels at the begininng of Jan and since there was not going to be a Winter Chain Shoot for Redlands, I did not order a buckle for Redlands... and before I did this I ASKED THAT QUESTION MANY TIMES OVER TO AVOID ANY HASSLES.... Maybe next year things will change and Redlands will host ATA shoots including the Winter Chain.

Kym

5. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Terry,

The target year for 2010 runs to August 31st 2010. If you plan to shoot ATA/CGSTA in 2010/2011 then you will indeed have shoots in 2010, in a literal since, however it is not in the 2009/2010 TARGET year which is what we are discussing. If you would like to discuss this further please email or call me you have both points of contact for me..

Kym

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

7. trucker1

trucker1 TS Member

Terry you sound like a 2 year old if you do not want to be in CGSTA we do not want your cry baby ass anyway

8. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Terry -

Doesn't Kym's original posting say no shooting in 2010 thru July??

"Redlands had declared that they were not going to hold any ATA (and that included the CGSTA Winter CHain Handicap) shoots in 2010 through July,"

How is that different than what you planned or otherwise incorrect?

Scott

9. Vickie

Vickie Member

I am sure Kym will clarify this, but she did edit her original post to include "through July". And her second post to include (jan thru July). She first said all of 2010.

And oh overbored, I wasn't stirring any pot. I just wanted to know if we were gonna be shooting for the belt buckles that were made for Redlands and San Diego, or if they would get put into a safe somewhere and forgotten.

If everyone would have to sign there names on these threads, they couldn't get away saying all the smart crap that you have said in previous threads.

overbored, signing off with "Hugh Jorgan", (which i am sure is a lie), just proves what a sick puppy you really are. You make me laugh.

Vickie

10. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Zard -

It's on.

Scott

11. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

To Clarify,
    When I answered Vickie's post, and it was only to answer Vickies post, as to the reasons behind no WInter Chain Buckle for Redlands, and the whereabouts of the San Diego WInter Chain Buckle, I used the term " Cancelled his 2010 shoots." I was referring to the "TARGET YEAR", that ends in August of 2010 since that was the subject of the Winter Chain Buckles in question. I was not stirring a pot... I was not stating that Redlands had cancelled all shoots for the future, I was simply answering a question as it pertained to this TARGET YEAR and the Winter Chain buckles for this TARGET YEAR... After getting an #&* chewing for making people think ( Oh PLEASE, like anyone is going to remember this post in September!!!!) that Redlands had cancelled all of their shoots forever.... I amended my first post to include the two words THROUGH JULY, which is the truth. As for the rest of the calendar year I do not know the intentions of Redlands, and that was not the subject of the post to begin with... the subject was about the Winter Chain Buckles for the TARGET YEAR 2010.

Hope this helps. As I said, I originally answered Vickies question as it pertained to the Winter Chain Buckle question since I am the person responsible for the ordering and distrubution of those awards,and had NO INTENTION OF MAKING PEOPLE THINK REDLANDS WAS NEVER GOING TO HOLD ANOTHER ATA/ CGSTA shoot ever, since that was not the subject matter that was being discussed.

Anyone wanting to discuss this matter with me may e-mail me or call me...I am readily availible.

KYM HUGHES

12. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Whew!

I'm so glad this one is put to bed.

Life's short. Let's shoot...

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.