1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just watched Laura Ingram....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

She got into it with some empty headed David Callahan, PH.D.Senior Fellow, Demos (?) who said we should not increase tax rates on just the rich, but every income level and NO SOCIAL SPENDING CUTS at all.

It was really funny. She tried to explain supply side economics but this lunkhead doctor just blew her off, repeated the same old tripe about "investments", how well we did under Clinton's higher tax rates, blah, blah blah. He was voted in for this by America, this is what they want, blah, blah, blah.

Oh yeah throttle to the floor, here comes the cliff.

Hope I can find a video on this and post the clip.

11/06/12 America R.I.P.

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Rick: just watched it. This is scary sh-t. It will be a fight every day to keep some resemblance of the America that we once knew. However, I believe we've reached the tipping point with the free stuff people and the radical unions (most unions are not radical though). We now have 37 million on Food Stamps and growing at an alarming rate. Unless this country grows jobs (Unfortunately with an anti-business Administration, Obamacare, EPA unleashed, highest business taxation, Dodd-Frank unleashed, growing Social Security Disability awardees, and the list goes on and on.) of which it won't, we are heading down the slippery slope just behind California, Illinois, Greece, Spain and Italy. Who's going to repay the 16.2 trillion plus another trillion per 10 months deficits; future generations will damn us for what we've done. I'm an optimist by nature but more important I am a realist. All great countries will eventually fail. BT100dc

3. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Can I get a new shotgun on the taxpayers' dime ?

Was thinking of a Perazzi MX2000/10 SO3.

If I have them put a gold-inlayed sun on the receiver that would make it solar powered like Solyndra and get me $billions$ in green energy investment dollars, wouldn't it ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.