1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just watched "Ears" news conference

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by chuckie68, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I just finished watching the news conference. As usual a politician says nothing that is new in those settings. Except that he wants to renew the Assault Rifle ban. However he then stepped aside to atable and bragged about signing 17 executive orders. What is exactly in them is anybodys guess.

Since the AR's were first designed by the military and then filtered to the cops for the intimidating factor (along with shaved heads) if the general public can't have them then my contention would be that the cops and military doesn't need them either.

ATTENTION CONGRESS; THE GUN LAWS IN THE UNITED STATES DON'T NEED OVERHAULING, WASHINGTON D.C. NEEDS OVERHAULING.

Chuck

P.S. Now after watching that, please excuse me while I go throw up!!

2. Chessie33

Chessie33 TS Member

Just watched

Don't you think it is funny that our Country uses the "Peace through Strength" approach in dealing with the world. However when it comes to the regular citizen it is not ok to be armed to protect ourselves in a manner we feel is adequate?! While I am one of the un-lucky ones who live in NY, where they rammed through new laws in the middle of the night, we must not give up for our rights. We need a leader!

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Just watched

Obama is a paper tiger, most of his executive orders are pretty benign, and he can't do much more without congress, and hopefully we don't get enough turncoats in the House to pass anything.

Here's the Executive Orders:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/16/list-executive-actions-obama-plans-to-take-as-part-anti-gun-violence-plan/

Based on what Cuomo shoved up our asses yesterday here in NY, what Obama announced today was a complete non-issue LOL.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Just watched

No answers to the gangs or illegals or the defunding of mental health institutions, JUST more SPENDING.

NO Concept or their lack of connecting the dots of the last "ban" DIDN'T work.

Tried to connect that we are more "intelligent" today, SEEN the latest test scores of students and TEACHERS????

How did ole Joe do what he said he DID over the last 30 days???? Hasn't accomplished that in 30 YEARS!!

5. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Just watched

Rather than waste my time watching the eared wonder, I sat at a Social Security parking lot waiting on my wife for over 2 hr.s. This exercise defined what has destroyed our country. Less than 10% of those entering the office were seniors or obviously infirm. The vast majority were under 35 and in good shape considering how they would run out to get things from their less than 3 year old car. Of course, there was 1 man who entered with a cane and a back brace, about 45 min.s later he came out with his wife. She took off the brace and they enjoyed a cigarette and a caneless walk. She then put the brace back on him, he grapped his cane and limped back inside. These are the people that reelected this hack.

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Just watched

TTT

7. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Just watched

Just what everyone needs an obozo decoy If it could sucker the ducks in like he has the democrats it would be something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.