1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

---JUST VOTE !!!!!---

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I agree. Not voting is a vote for apathy.

2. chadmillard

chadmillard TS Member

I actually disagree here. Just "voting" is what is going to happen with all those who "support" obama. They are not voting because they know and support his views, they are voting simply for "change", or because they want to see a black president in office. I am not saying everyone who is voting for obama is of this nature, but many of the people I know at my college are! I just feel that uneducated voted will be the downfall of this nation, especially if it leads to obama being elected.

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I just don't understand how the educated sitting at home, NOT VOTING, will correct this problem. If we only print the ballots in English will this help? It may save some printing costs.

4. TDB III

TDB III TS Member

You must go down and vote just to offset the no-nothings who are voting for Obama for "change"! What a joke. If you don't vote, get ready to get out your checkbook because Obama is ready to "redistribute" the wealth. Anyone who doesn't believe me try watching Glenn Beck on CNN Headline News and learn the truth about the Obama and McCain proposals.

5. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

As it appears right now, we are gong to have a democrat in the White House. This forum is mainly a small pro-gun republican site with virtually no influence on the rest of the voting public. It also appears people will put Hussein in office because the last president was a republican.

Truthfully I think the American people would vote Bin Laden as our leader as long as he is not a republican. It is our fault we are in the mess we are now for voting these clowns...all clowns in office no matter what side of the isle your on.

Mark Rounds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.