1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JUST SHOOK JOHN EDWARDS' HAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

"just shook john edwards' hand". Don't worry, the slime comes off with some good industrial grade degreaser and a wire brush, failing that, lye might take it off...

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

I can't believe a trapshooter, a supposed "gun guy" would even go to a rally of democrats or be happy about shaking one of their hands. God help us if Osama Obama gets in office, or Billary or the skirt Edwards. You may as well bend over and kiss your guns goodbye! If you're not trapshooter or "gun guy" you're on the wrong site, please leave immediately.

Thank you,
    Steve

3. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Liberals are so naive!

Buz

4. skeet_man

mizzou- Sure did

5. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

Alfermann66, You hit the nail right on the head!The flip side of that coin is most of us conservatives are very cynical (sp?). Bob K

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

I wonder if John Edwards is as enamored and elated to have shaken Mizzou's hand as Mizzou is about shaking his hand?

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

The Breck Girl is a lying POS. I'm sure his hair did look nice though.

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Mizzou; Please tell me of a war or a battle that went according to plan. Those that win are those that can adapt, change and overcome. Just stay in your armchair and let the others figure it out.

Don

9. skeet_man

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=edwards_breckgirls.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

The two Americas, the one that John lives and the one that the rest of us live. BTW I know it's not as bad as he wants you to believe.

11. skeet_man

Mizzou- "I get barbecued for shaking a presidential candidate's hand?". No, you got barbecued for coming on a website thats populated by gun enthusiasts, of whom a vast majority are republicans, and proceed to brag about meeting with him and shaking his hand. You would have to pay me somewhere north of a grand before i'd allow any of the dumbocrats to touch me (and that would be just for edwards and omaba, hitlary would be substantially more than that).

12. spritc

spritc Active Member

Mizzou, you may not be a liberal, but boy did you get liberal goo on your hand. I truly hope our shooting population really takes a hard look at each of the candidates and understands what we have to lose this election. With a Democrat controlled house and senate and then the Whitehouse, we will not only lose our guns in some manner, but our taxes will go up, inflation and interest rates will rise. Please get your heads out of the sand and realize what is at stake.

Most Sincerely,

Steve

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hey Mizzou ... you are right, John just called me and told me he shook your hand and he was all giggly with excitement that he almost democrated in his pants.

I dont mean to really bust your chockahoonies Mizzou but shaking a candidates hand is ... well ... it is something that you will remember all your life but lets not forget that if you were not there he would have been shaking whosoever hand was there and that is the way he looks at it and since he shook your hand he is now expecting your vote. What is sad is if he wasted his time by shaking his hand and the person behind you or next to you who he did not shake is now upset for not getting to shake his hand and will not be voting for him cause he shook your hand instead of his.

Does anyone else starting to think the way I am now? Yeah ... come on now ... it aint all that scary to be thinking like me.

Mizzou ... please go back and get in line to shake his hand, the Lovely Miss Hillarys hand and Mr Obama's hand as well. A shake of your hand may cost them a vote. ;-)))

14. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Its the private sector that creates jobs. I say give me a tax cut and keep your "rebate".

15. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

How in the Hell can you NOT be a one issue voter when it comes to gun control--how a person votes on this so-called ONE ISSUE tells me all I need to know about a person's REASONING and common sense to say nothing about their respect for the values this country was founded on--I'm afraid you've LOST IT my friend.

16. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

You know, we can encourage our peers not to vote for anti-gun candidates, but it doesn't always work. One of my readers who lives in this area is a trapshooters as is his wife. He recently wrote in response to a recent column of mine about shooters voting to tell me that he has to vote for the candidate who will do him the most overall good (more entitlements and lower cost of living) even if it means electing a candidate who opposes the current interpretation of the Seond Ammendment. I told him that if his situation in life requires him to do that, he has to do what he has to do. I didn't say this, but I love to tell such folks not to complain when their gun club gets closed, limits are placed on how many guns they may purchase per month and their autoloading trap gun is banned. We have to realize that some people can't afford to take the "correct" gun owners' stand.

Ed

17. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

I can see where this thread is going.

All you fellows are on mizzou,get a life you lost your rights a long time ago.
    The sky is falling,heaven forbid they will take our guns.
    Not going to do any good if you got guns if the Repulicans have you so #am broke you can't buy any ammo.

How many of you got kids or relation in this war?

You are on a bus and the driver is reckless,running off the road and swerving
    all over the place.
    At last he crashes the bus.Some people are hurt others are ok.
    A new bus shows up and everyone gets on.
    The same thing the driver is all over the place on an off the road.
    The people realize it's the same bus driver.
    After a while the bus driver sees he is on the wrong road,but to late he runs off a cliff taking everyone with him to their death.
    Well, this is your President.

One more thing are you better off than seven years ago?
    I know food,gas,and about everything is cheaper.
    Our fine man in the White House is going to ask for another $70 billion for the
    War in Iraq.

BY THE WAY HAVE YOU SEEN BIN LADEN?

Bocephas

18. JOND

JOND TS Member

I'm surprised he didn't sue you for touching him! That's how he made his fortune! JOND

19. lumper

lumper TS Member

That sounds like one fun bus ride up until you mentioned the cliff ...

20. spritc

spritc Active Member

Bocephas, do you really think the democrats will do better. Our world is still reeling from 9-11 and I'm sure glad the demos weren't in office. You think things are bad now, can you imagine how much worse they could have been? Thank God we will never know the mis-direction of those liberals. I am sorry for those who lost love ones in the war. I wish we could have nuked that whole area as I believe the world would better without them, but that would have put us in the same light as Hitler. If our world turns to the democrats and things get better, I'll buy your next trap gun. Of course it will be one befitting someone of your beliefs and stature. Does the word Mossberg ring a bell? I just hope the democrats don't take it away from you.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.