1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Say NO!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ShawnaTX, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

It worked for drugs, alcohol and children who throw fits in line at the five and dime. Why not for the bailouts? Just Say No. What a terrible example is being set for our children and theirs to come. Overspend, over extend, over indulge and the government will bail you out. Enough is enough.

2. M-16

M-16 TS Member

Amen

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Horseshit. Don't believe it for a minute. He let us know they changed the whole deal around, and are buying stock in the banks. (Here read takeover)

The crisis is now going to gain steam, because China has to fund their just announced bailout of some 600 Billion.

I don't think they will print money to do it, because of the disastrous inflationary implications.

This leaves them with one other source of funds:

The monstrous amount of US Treasury bonds they hold. When those hit the market, the dollar will tank.

Added to the boatloads of money we now print to finance our bailout, consequences are sure to be double digit if not hyper inflation.

It would be advisable for anyone with funds to get to gold or silver or other inflation proof means of storing capital.

HM

4. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Shawna: Think I'll just say no to you..You want 3.5 million auto workers out on the street!! I don't think so...I want to be able to get parts for my Suburban..What kind of an example is an unemployed mother or father from GM going to set for the kids? Engage brain before mouth..Is it a bailout or a LOAN? Set up a Czar to watch over the money!! Cannot,I say cannot let this industry go under water..But hey, perhaps you drive a Mercedes...Mizzou

5. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

The market is down another 553.00 as we speak!!!!!

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The meltdown from years of living beyond our means. An immoral people can't prosper for long. Greed and corruption will always catch up to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.