1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Reloaded AA HS Hulls w/24 grs 800-X

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Just reloaded 2 bags 7 1/2s in AA HS hulls 1 1/8th 7.5s w/24 grs 800-X AA Wad
    Rio Primer @ 1250fps Got a little over 700 shells, getting ready for that new gun coming Friday Morning. Will be testing it Friday Night at the buddy shoots.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Dr.Longshot

They are an exact copy of the new AA Super Handicaps, I had loaded a box of them before and I liked them. I never said I never tried them!

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Pretty good shell in my opinion. Swap the 7.5 for 6 and its one hell of a long range shoot off shell. Byg

4. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Gary, try 23 grains and see what you think. If you haven't chronographed 24 I believe they are faster than the 1250 you say. I load 23 with a windjammer in a remington hull and have used them for back ups. Plenty of shell with alot less recoil. Tim

5. Dr.Longshot

The AA takes 24 The Rem itro and STS take less powder, Why normally it's the other way around.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.