1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Recv'd my own copy of Phil Kiner dvd

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ralph barnes, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ralph barnes

ralph barnes TS Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Just got so tired of using Brian Styke copy and knew he was going back to alaska to fish. It had nothing to do with the fact that Brian is bigger then I.
    Also, pick up a book from camping world,,,"how not to flood your 5th wheel" With this book you get a free 18volt cordless drill with a 3/4 drill bit.

The people at the salt lake city trap range was just great, looking forward to shooting there again. As in the past a lot of young shooters went home with extra quarters....only tought thing is going to a real bank where i can get a few rolls of quarters, smile
    For those that know Brian, this is hard for me to write about. His son goes to mit in mass, and last week he was stab about seven times in his sleep. the boy is doing really well. today he was back in classes.....tought like his dad.
    ralph barnes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.