1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just recieved my K32 back from K International

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1oz, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oz

1oz Member

I took a M/C grade K32 to Ottsville a little over a month ago . I received this gun back yesterday all I can say is WOW!!!!!. It looks like a brand new gun. In todays world I often find myself let down on quality control or self pride . Complaining is something I dont like to do as I often try to take or deal with true craftmans in the field and they know better if something is not right. Well guys Krieghoff International is TOPS in my book . Their rebuild & updates looks great and I have a brand new M/C K32 that is 49 years old. Janine called me yesterday an told me that I was going to be happy that it was just beautiful. New Gun , new custom wood English Exhibition Walnut shaped and finished by Jim Tolliver in MO. Life is good. Here's a very happy customer and if this is what i should expect from them ,then i'm a life long customer. ^5 to Janine , Matt , Alex and whom ever worked on this gun job well done.
    Jim

2. Donm

Donm Active Member

And may I ask what it cost?

3. 1oz

1oz Member

More than my best bird dog and less than my Grandchild . Yes i could have purchased a few different types of new guns with what it cost for a rebuild but I will say this they tried to save money in alot of ways as in example receiver rebluing average 250 I had sear updates other than that rebluing was fine no additional polishing was need 40 dollars . Barrels hing recess quote was higher than cost after hing recess they didn't need to reweld lugs .Barrels didnt need complete repolishing just spot polishing and redipping instead of complete repolishing. I got a great job excellent service . Something that everyone should strive for.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I also had some work done recently by them and need to take the time to send a thank you note. Top shelf and reasonably priced. Many thanks, Bob

5. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

love to see pics

6. 1oz

1oz Member

Sean will do . Computer crashed lost all pics I will get some shot next week. And try to post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.