1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just put some nice Trap wood on Ebay

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jdlovejoy4, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

my seller name is jdlovejoy4 on ebay also. Got some model 12 wood and Remington 1100, 3200 Remington, Ithaca, and Some Anton stocks. email me @ jdlovejoy4 if you want to buy any of them. Thanks Josh

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Josh, ya have an anton stock listed as Remington 1100 Trap Stock ANTON shotgun Skeet RARE? What the hell does all that mean? In the description ya call it a Model 12 stock. What the heck does it fit??? Enquiring minds wanna know.

3. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The more "key" words you put in the description the better you odds are that a potential buyer may stumble across you ad. I add works that are related to the item I'm selling. So for example if tou type in shotgun, or trap my 1100 wood pops up. The desciption has been revised it fits a Remington 1100. I was using a template and did not erase all the prior listed description. Thanks for your questions Josh

4. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.