1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just-Purchased Remington 90T

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pendennis, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Southeast Michigan - O/S Detroit
    All, the call of the "wild" doesn't compare to the call for a different trap gun. I decided it would be better to concentrate on one gun. Then...

...I did some trading with the folks at Jaqua's and ended up with a very nice Rem 90T, having two barrels, Americase, adjustable comb, hammer for release trigger, etc.

The gun is heavier than the Perazzi MT-6 and a Browning BT-99 Plus that I traded. It shoots extremely well, and has far less recoil than I imagined. The recoil goes back more in a straight line than upward, and it shoots somewhat flatter that the Perazzi. I expected a little more upward since it's a top single.

The first barrel has a full choke and is ported. The second barrel is unported and has Colonial choke tubes (improved and modified). Both barrels have the same serial number as the receiver.

It's a low serial number (ST 001XX), and has the following engraved on the side of the receiver - ATA and DGM. The ATA I'm fairly sure of - Amateur Trap Association. However, DGM escapes me. Input and comments, please. Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.