1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just plain old FUN @ REDLANDS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I'll second that tm1, particularly the part about the Hunters. It was good to see my friend, Steve Stubblefield post a 97 and get back to the 27 after being in for a heart and knee rebuild. Also, that scrawny Candy Hammond put up a 97 to get another yard. I too left early so I'm looking forward to seeing the winners list.

2. airborne-shooter

airborne-shooter TS Member

REDLANDS
    WELL ONCE AGAIN THIS SHOOT MAKES ALL OF THE OTHERS COME IN SECOND PLACE.. WHAT A GREAT SHOOT TERRY AND THE WHOLE CREW PUT ON.. THE SQUADS RAN VERY QUICKLY WITHOUT WAITING FOR THE TRAPS TO BE LOADED. THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND THE SERVICE IS ALWAYS THE BEST.. THE SCORES WERE HIGH AND THE SHOOTERS WERE HAPPY BECAUSE THE TARGETS ARE VERY CONSISTENT EVEN IN THE SMOKE/FOG. THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT SHOOT AND I HOPE ALL OF THE OTHER TRAP CLUBS TRY TO DUPLICATE YOUR SHOOTS. THANK YOU AGAIN BILL AND RUTHIE HUNTER FOR MAKING REDLANDS THE PREMIER SHOOTING PARK IN SOUTHERN CAL.. STEVE

3. BMC

BMC Member

Tri County Member Tom Littlefield won the Handicap Championship with a 197 (100 on the front and 97 on the back). Nice fat $2,000 wad of cash for his great shooting.

This was a great shoot with tons of people. Ran like a well-oiled machine and of course, great targets no matter what house you were behind. Even a plinker like me managed to break a few ;) Thanks Terry, the Hunters and all of the Redlands staff for a really outstanding weekend. I hope the Hunters and Terry decide to do this again. This event has the potential to become HUGE!!!!.

4. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Big thanks to Bill & Ruthie Hunter for their support at this shoot. Another great job by Terry, MaryAnn and all the folks at Redlands. Those that could not make it missed a hell of a shoot! Looking forward to Thanksgiving! Walt

5. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

PS: Friday and Sat. results should be at cgsta.com later today...I will get Sunday's results posted ASAP... hopefully by Wed. Walt

6. BMC

BMC Member

Terry, Terry, always short on words.
    So can we expect to see this become an annual event? I surely hope so.

7. Doorknee

Doorknee TS Member

DITTO on all the postive comments above!!
    Plus free BBQ steak dinner Sat. night.
    Bigger and better next Year!! Thanks to All Don D.

8. Doorknee

Doorknee TS Member

P. S. Almost forgot. Kudos to my pal Jason Hill for winning $500.00 for 24 --26 yardage group. Don D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.