1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just packed 50 cases of shells to the basement

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by todddietrich, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todddietrich

todddietrich Active Member

The shell drought may be lifting.
    They are not AAs or STSs but we are glad to have them. Nobel Sport 8's. The Shooting Team should be set for a few months, I hope. We got them from Zander's in Sparta, IL.

Todd (Illinois)

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

If you don't mind telling us, what did you have to pay per case? And if you know, would the price be the same for ten or twenty cases? Thanks, Martinpicker

3. todddietrich

Price was just under $52/case, which we thought was a good price. I have no idea what discount's were given to the team, but Zander's has always helped the local shooting teams. I don't know the discount levels for quantity either. I am the strong back, weak mind part of the operation. Zander's is wholesale only, so there would be a mark up if your not a dealer.

Todd

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Zander's is wholesale so they won't sell to you if you are not a dealer. They do sell to the local youth trap teams however as a bulk buy thing. We also just received an order of the Nobel Sports for our team.

5. philk

philk Member

Last time I hauled 1 ton of shot into the basement I looked at the pile and thought sooner or later it will all need to be hauled back up. ;)

6. todddietrich

Phil,
    I would just be happy if I had a ton of shot. I saw a price about two weeks ago of $60 a bag.

7. Michael.B

Michael.B Member

Good price. I just bought 3 cases of Federal 1 1/8 oz for $57 a case.

8. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Hope you have better luck with your Noble sports than we had. Would not fire in my K 80 and my friends Seitz, stuck in the chamber of another friends Ljutic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.