1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just One More Health Tip Before I leave.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

No, I'm not leaving for good! Just bought a new gadget which I feel will help some of you. We just purchased the iJoy Massage chair(nothing wrong with the old fashioned back rub!) which will release the tension from those pent up back muscles stressed from swinging that big old heavy trapgun two or three hundred times at a shoot. They say you are only as young as your spine, so inorder to keep it loose and ready for action I'm counting on my chair to help keep me that way!

The biggest problems with manual back rubs is: they eventually end and long before you want them to and second is that you usually have to ask(request, pay, or beg) for one. With the iJoy chair you just push the button and decide where you need rubbed and how, it's set up for 15 minutes but if no one is looking all you have to do is push it again for more of the same! Alot of furniture stores carry them and you can demo them there or read about them on line. I feel better now and will head out for the Dixie Grand Sunday! Biff

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I shall not go quietly into the ...........

JON

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Don't really need one.....My girlfriend has a method for me in which she.........er.........Use your imagination!

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Seems I remember a massage parlor in the Philippines, Down in the older part of Angles City. Those women gave the best hot oil massages. When they finished you was so relaxed sometimes it took 15-20 minutes just to be able to stand up.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.