1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just needed to vent boys

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcr1146, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I know you boys can't help me as my wife and I are too damn ignorant when it comes to computers! I had, yes had, a guy that was very interested in a gun I had for sale and I am sure it was exactly what he wanted and needed at a very good price considering the condition etc! The fun started when my lovely wife bought a new Sony digital camera to take pics and put on the pc so I could send the guy the pics. All went fairly well until it was time to email the pics to me at work or to him! Hotmail on MSN is absolutely the most cumbersome pos that I have ever used for email! Anyway, when trying to attach, I finally figured out how to upload the pics, but as soon as that was accomplished, the "send" button disappears and I cannot send them! Whatever! My wife even went to the drugstore and had pics developed from the memory stick and they were beautiful. I will email him tomorrow and see if he wants the photographs but if I were him, I would tell me to piss up a rope after giving him the run around for 4 days! Sorry to bother you boys! Tom Rhoads

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Tom,

Did you download the pictures to your hard drive and if you did all you have to do is find them and send them in an E Mail ... I had some pictures on my computer that I didn't know was on there until my brother came over to update the drivers ... I never knew what happened to them things and they were there all the time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

If you PM me with your phone # I am sure I can walk you through it.

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! I am getting ready to watch a movie with the pc guru and will call tomorrow night! Thanks again. Tom Rhoads

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Tom, you are on high speed, right? When I was on dial-up or now, my satellite is running slow, the downloads would take too long and hotmail would "time out". I went and got the extra memory on hotmail for about $20 a year. Now I have no problem with downloads, with a couple of quirky parameters.

Make sure when you hit the attach button, you click on "Photo" and not "File". This allows you upload several photos at one time.

If you don't have the enhanced plan from hotmail, Yahoo is also free and seems to be quicker and able to do larger attachments. Best of Luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.