1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Keep Spending/Printing More Money

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Now there's "Obama phone". Welfare recipients are now eligible to receive (1) a FREE new phone and (2) approx 70 minutes of FREE minutes every month. I was a little skeptical too, so I Googled it and low and behold he was telling the truth. TAX PAYER MONEY IS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO WELFARE RECIPIENTS FOR FREE CELL PHONES. This program was started earlier this year. Enough is enough, the ship is sinking and it's sinking fast. You can click on the link to read more....

Holy Crap Batman,,,,THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep,,,,I see the results of the last election.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

It appears that the states that supported O'numbnuts get the free phones,,,kinda like the car dealer bullsh@t,,,the democratic supporters (car dealers) got to keep their business,,

3. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

This is unbelievable.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama wants everyone to feel as if they are part of "it" ... What ever "it" is and "it" costs Obama don't care because he figures the Tax payers can afford "it" or he would be able to keep printing money like it was worthless paper, which "it" is at this point in time ... Typical Chicago Ghetto Politics at "its" best, stay tuned theres more to come ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.