1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*****Just in-Obama not a U.S citizen!!!!*****

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JimBailey, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Hot off the wire!

In the event the sequestered files are ordered released by appropriate judicial authority, anyone want to make book on whether it will be discovered that they have been "misfiled, accidentally destroyed, or not found, etc."......and/or the witnesses to the personnel responsible for their transport, processing, etc. will no longer be available for one reason or another.

Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 7:55 PM

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS THAT THE SYCHOPHANT MEDIA WON'T EMBRACE!

2. Damifino

Damifino Member

This has been floating around for awhile. Unfortunately it was originally published in an article on April 1st (April fools day). I don't think it has much life.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Our country has been taken over by forces beyond the will of the people.

Unfortunately, there are enough people that have been hoodwinked by these forces that do not care or will not take the effort to find the truth, which will ensure their success.

The end result is going to be the death of the vision of our founding fathers.

We have been way too nice to too many factions, most of which have purposes running counter to that of a free independent society.

HM

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I guess things could be worse. Some more "change" you can believe in. Just wait until they get organized. They'll be over to Trappy's for popcorn. No wonder they want "everyone" to get their own laptop.

"Impoverished inner city get together by online chats and beat white folks. No Sharpton or J. Jackson or much media. Change you can believe in.

SOUTH PHILADELPHIA  June 1, 2009 (WPVI) -- For the second weekend in a row, teenagers attacked both people and property, causing a lot of damage to both. Police say word spread online for the teenagers to mass in the street.

This is the mini mart that got trashed. The mob left here and headed back toward South Street. Two blocks away, they came across a young couple in a Jeep who spoke exclusively with Action News about their terrifying ordeal. They asked us to conceal their faces and last names.

"Laying in that bed in the hospital thankful that I'm breathing, I'm alive," said Nick.

Nick and his girlfriend Susanne were in a Jeep, stopped at the light on Broad Street. Earlier in the night the teens had marauded through South Street, carjacking a cab and crashing it, jumping on the hoods and roofs of other cars.
    Story continues below
    Advertisement

They went up Broad Street and swept through a mini-mart, completely trashing it. Then they found Susanne and Nick.

"I got really scared for the fact that there were so many of them and they were literally everywhere, everywhere I looked there were people and they were just beating and cursing and yelling and they were in front of my car, on the side of my car pounding on the windows," Susanne described.

Susanne says the first mistake she made was getting out of the car.

"They threw a bag of chips at me and a water bottle and when I turned to get back in my car they grabbed me by my hair and pulled me down and just started kicking and punching me."

Nick tried to help, but he was pummeled to the ground.

"As soon as I exited the car to grab her I was hit from all directions and on the ground covering my face up from being kicked."

Both spent the night in the hospital getting treated for cuts and bruises.

This is at least the second rampage incident over the past two weeks. Another couple was attacked last weekend at Broad and Walnut.

Police say the teenagers use social websites and text messages to announce gatherings and then assemble from all corners.

When Susanne was attacked, one of the first people she called was her mother in North Carolina. Trish Grant hopped the next plane out.

"To think of someone pulling your daughter by her hair and dragging her on concrete pavement is uh it makes you angry you know it makes you very angry as a parent."

The police acknowledge this is a growing problem. They are looking into a possible connection to a nearby Junior High School, and are also looking at a social networking website. They're hoping to be able to head off any further trouble."

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

This has been out there since the election. We have tht right to know if Obama has a legitimate right to serve as president. Should it be proven that he is not a U.S. citizen (natural) then be prepared for civil unrest. Should he be removed form office his supporters will cause problems.

6. chrisg

chrisg Member

Why would you be ignorant enough to get out of the car? I will guarantee you if a mob was beating and jumping on my vehicle there would be a path of mowed down people behind me in a hurry!

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Chrisg, That's exactly what happened to me many years ago. I had to go through a black afro negro underprivileged people neighborhood, and then while I was stopped at a red light along side a bar all hell broke loose. There were more then a dozen guys on the pavement and decided to get in front of my truck and some tried to open my door. Those Dodge Powerwagons have a real low 1st. gear and it felt like a bumpy road driving away. The truck and I were fine and the lesson learned that day was never trust zems white boys, thazs is crazy.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Another vote for concealed carry.

HM

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama is not a U.S. citizen and does not have a birth certificate. Why? Because he is the devil's spawn and came up through the black muck of a swamp. They don't give out birth certificates on the edge of a swamp. That is why he has so much power. The rest of us are standing by bewildered that this "man" has so much power over the lost. Like zombies they cling to his every word unable to criticize him. Now you know why. They stand there with blank expressions on their faces repeating over and over, "Obama, Obama, Obama". Even those that have lost their jobs due to his economic policies. "Obama, Obama".

10. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Note that not one suggestion was made that these actions are hate crimes. Woe be it to white people who would do such a thing. Forty years ago I was denied a job for affirmative action reasons much the same as the recent case brought by Philadelphia firefighters, how long should this crap go on? White people are the ones who are becoming second class citizens in this country. Halfmile is right on both counts!

Robert

11. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

I was thinking today( I know, very dangerous) what if it is true he isn't a citizen( and I don't believe he is)? It has to be one of the biggest conspiracies of all times. The prior Bush admin. had to know didn't they? I mean with the FBI, CIA, all their researchers etc... Why didn't he have to prove it like all others have before him? Cheney didn't ask for proof when he opened the electoral college vote taking? Not one state asked for proof before casting their ballots. The Democratic National Convention did not demand proof. But yet he still refuses to show his birth certificate to prove his elegibilty and not one of our elected officials have asked to see it. Every judge that it is brought before has refused to allow the case, every motion, every appeal, all the way to, and including, the supreme court. I guess it may be just a bit of paranoia on my part but does it seem strange to any of ya'll? If this is a ruse, God help us all because the depth of corruption runs deeper than any of us are aware. I know some of you will say it's not true but why didn't anyone make sure? I mean NO ONE did. Did the thought of civil war justify making the Constitution a meaningless piece of paper? I would like some of you to ponder this and opine if you would. Thanks

Jimmy

12. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

In my opinion the reason he is keeping his birth records secret is that Frank Marshall Davis will eventually be found out as his true biological father. He will be found out to be a liar, a sham and one who believes America should be turned into a fascist state.....Damn,... we ARE well on our way to becoming a fascist state.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama sure seems to like to go over and suck up with them Arabs and Muslims, must be like old home week when he shows up ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. atashooter

atashooter Member

They could find out tomorrow that Obama was Bin Laden's son, and it wouldn't make one bit of difference. American citizens no longer are relevant. Our efforts with this Government to be heard are futile. I have written reps and senators to only get a " I'm gonna do it anyway" reply. The only way out of this is to vote against them in any upcoming elections. And even then, whomever gets elected in, will have a hell of a time un-doing all damage that has been done. God help Obama's sucessor, as his/her job will be a tough one. Until then, I fear all we can do is just keep a tube of KY jelly handy, and pray for the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.