1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just in case you missed this. Michelle.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just remember things like this around election day. It's older but I don't want anyone to forget how corrupt these people(if you can call them that) are.

Just in case you have missed this:

Michele's last job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I THINK MOST OF US HAVE HEARD BITS A PIECES OF THE FOLLOWING FACTS.. THEY NEED REPEATING TO REITERATE THE FACT THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS CARRIED OVER THIS SORT OF OPERATION FROM THE OLD CHICAGO DAYS.

Michele's last job!
    THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS.

WORKING THE SYSTEM

Wow, she must have been really good at her job.
    At the top right hand corner of page 17 of the New York Post, January 24, 2009, was a column entitled, "Replacing Michelle" in the National Review, The Week.

Here it is as it appeared:

"Some employees are simply irreplaceable. Take Michelle Obama: The University of Chicago Medical Center hired her in 2002 to run 'programs for community relations, neighborhood outreach, volunteer recruitment, staff diversity and minority contracting'.

In 2005 the hospital raised her salary from $120,000 to $317,000 - nearly twice what her husband made as a Senator.

Her husband, Barack Obama, had just become a U.S. Senator. He requested a $1 million "Earmark" for the UC Medical Center. Way to network, Michelle!

Now that Mrs. Obama has resigned, the hospital says her position will remain unfilled. How can that be, if the work she did was vital enough to be worth $317,000?

Let me add that Michelle's position was a part-time, 20-hours-a-week job.
    20hrs. X 52 weeks = 1,040 hours per year
    $317,000 divided by 1,040 hours = $304.80 per hour.

My thoughts: How did this bit of "quid pro quo" (scratch my back - I'll scratch yours) corruption escape the sharp reporters that dug through Sarah Palin's garbage and kindergarten files?

I hope this is forwarded so many times that the media will HAVE to cover it..

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They are so frigging corrupt, and the frigging media gives them a free pass

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Ha wheres mrskeet, cat got his her tongue

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The media does NOT give them a free pass. It is much worse. The media gives them cover. That is the very definition of corruption.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

You're right birdogs, it is so out of hand it's beyond description

6. porky

porky TS Member

So why has the Bar Assoc taken away michele's license to practice law?

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Git er done, click on the above link. Seems she has just as mysterious past as her husband. They are both living a lie. some more,
    President Obama News: Obama’s Wife’s Law License Suspended By Court Order
    Michelle Obama voluntarily gave up her license to practice law in Illinois in 1993, but now it has been proved that in order to retire or resign from the legal profession, in those days it required a court order. While no disciplinary actions were taken by the courts, the mystery remains- why did she resign? Was it under a threat of discipline? See the story below:

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105998

Friday, December 26, 2008– The “Distinguished Attorney”- Michelle Obama- appears to have gotten herself into some kind of legal trouble regarding her license to practice law back in 1993. She is under a Court Order to remain inactive. This appears to be a disciplinary issue. For right now we do not know the cause, but here is the link:

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/12/wtf-michelle-ob.html

Wednesday, December 10, 2008– Here is an update from WorldNetDaily that details the evidence against Obama’s being a natural born citizen. This is must read folks!

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

The snopes opinion on this. What a twist. Click above. Mike.

9. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

What Style!

[​IMG]

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Well....she must like those shoes!

11. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

This couple in office will not be campaigning in the State of Mississippi this year. Seems every time they step onto stage the cotton farmers in that town want to bid on them!!!!!!

12. Calcutta John

Calcutta John TS Member

Barrelbulge-Isn't it pathetic that the average voter will not try to educate them=selves about how corrupt the Obama machine is. If you can get your friends to read the Drudge Report--Ann Coulter.com--Michelle malkin.com at least they could share your frustration as to how corrupt the main stream media is today. God save America.

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

The word on the street is that her nickname in the White House is "Doublewide"

14. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

I just had to post this after WS-1's comment!

Left to right - Princess Letizia of Spain , French First Lady Carla Bruni and,
    yep, you guessed it – The Double Wide – sleeveless, no less.

[​IMG]

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Michelle was photoshopped into that pic.

Even so, her ass needs a wide load sign.

16. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

As far as I am concerned, she could be twice that weight with awful hair. If she were a woman of charactor and wisdon, who walked in grace, politeness, spoke well and was kind, she would be fine in my book. Unfortunatly, the way reality is, even if she looked like a super model, that woman is still projects herself like a reject from a public housing project. I am so ashamed of her, what an embarrasment.

17. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

People, people, please don't post any more pictures of that skank- I'm tired of cleaning up the puke every time I see one. Thank you for your cooperation!

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

John, should I send you a new keyboard? LOL, Mike.

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Sad part is that she doesn't want to leave the trough. Story is she is going to run for congress, from guess where?? Crank up the machine and she will be a shoo in.

Don

20. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

And if elected, her constituents will be getting two asses for the price of one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.