1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just got English Walnut blank turned

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ken Hurst, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

You can reach Boone at 910-220-3332 EST. If you can't reach him by land line, let me know 910-221-5288 as I live down the block from him. Incidently .... That picture doesn't do the wood justice, it's to die for as the kids say. Ken

2. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

Thanks for the additional pic's Dr. Bill. However , having seen the blank in person , it is far better looking than pictures show. Ken

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nice blank

regads from Iowa

Gene

4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

"How do I get in touch with Terry Wilcox ?";

"Thanks for the kind words just wanted to say thanks to you and Boone for helping me pick this blank . As you can see I'm very happy with the result. I trusted Boone and your judgement on this stick. I can't say enough for the time Boone took to look at many, many blanks showing me good points and weak points and if he thought I would be happy with the end result. Great personal service he rendered. thanks, Jim "

"You can reach Boone at 910-220-3332 EST. If you can't reach him by land line, let me know 910-221-5288 as I live down the block from him. Incidently .... That picture doesn't do the wood justice, it's to die for as the kids say. Ken "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.