1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just for you Liberal thinkers on here

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

So hard to think outside your "box" that your college professors put you in!!!

and your "Party" loyalty.

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

So why not add the personal face to face sales, to the background check total?

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Because its the government making the rules!!!

They DON'T have a track record to run on!!

They, the government can't even follow the Law of the Land, The Constitution.

Besides, its a "mental health issue" and a Democratic Party issue, JUST do a back ground check of the MASS SHOOTERS.

4. burtona

burtona Member

Do I really need a background check to give my adult son a shotgun?
    Do I really need a background check to sell my next door neighbor a plinking rifle?
    Do I really need a background check to swap shotguns with fellow skeet club members?
    Is the burgler going to get a background check before selling a stolen pistol to another thug on the street corner?
    What purpose is served?
    I guess it's all to make some PC liberals feel like the violent gun death problem is solved!
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.