1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Another Anti-American Obama Supporter.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The fact that this guy has become rich because he lives in America seem to have escaped his stupid mind:

"By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News
    esefko@dallasnews.com

Josh Howard's decision-making has again come into question after he was filmed disrespecting the national anthem.

And the Mavericks are taking steps to help Howard and their other players avoid controversy in the future.

Mavericks/NBA
    Josh Howard on YouTube (note: viewers may find content offensive)

Tell Us: Is too much being made of Howard's comments?
    In a video posted on YouTube, the swingman is shown at Allen Iverson's charity flag football game in July. When the national anthem is being sung, various participants are shown mugging for the camera. When the camera gets to Howard, he says: " 'The Star-Spangled Banner' is going on. I don't celebrate this [expletive]. I'm black."

Howard goes on to make a difficult-to-discern comment that includes a reference to Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama."

2. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Well after November Nobama will have plenty time to shoot some hoops with this brother...morons come in all colors. Maybe this bb player should take the time to visit a local Veterans meeting and learn what he did not in school about patriotism.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Maybe if they quit paying him in good Ol' American currency the Boy would see some light of day ... Someone should slap him upside his black head with a baseball bat and knock some sense into him and Obama also ... Obama keeps saying that America is the perfect place yet he wants to change it ... HUH ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Interesting that you drew the conclusion he was an Obama supporter. I would guess he doesn't support anyone or even votes. Where does he say that he supports Obama? I didn't watch the video so does he say that he supports Obama?

Just another spoiled multi millionaire athlete who is ego centric. It's not a political issue unless you spin it that way.

It's much more of a cultural, specifically the culture of the NBA, issue.

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Please insert "POS" in jerrys statement between spoiled and multi,,,,,,,

6. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Wonder how he would feel running from LIONS in the dark continet

7. Jerry944t

It's interesting but my next door neighbor is a very well known NBA player. He and his family are delightful and nothing like the typical NBA thug.

He's very very rich but washes his own cars and does some of his yard work on his 3.7 million dollar home. He even washed my car one day when I kiddingly asked him if he would. He's a terrific young man.

He and his wife are very grounded and I have absolutely no problems with him being next door although I had plenty of trepidation when i heard an NBA star was moving in. I've been over for barbeque's and his Mom is a great cook.

I will say that the amount of money he makes is obscene. This house is his summer house since he lives in Orlando most of the year.

I live in the Philadelphia suburbs and he plays for the Orlando Magic. Any guesses as to his name?

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well Jerry, I would have posted the YouTube link to the video but quite honestly it was so derogatory of black culture that I hope it isn't representative of that culture.

I watched it and I think he said, "I'm like Obama" but listen to it for yourself.

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

OBAMA IS A METROSEXUAL WEASEL!

10. Jerry944t

Brooks, because my neighbor is black and an NBA player I have met quite a few players and the ones he associates with are fine people as far as I can tell. The few parties I have attended at his house have been mixed race and I never felt uncomfortable. In fact his Mom and my wife have become friends.

We all know that there is a thug element in the NBA and they get the most publicity but I will tell you that the ones I have met are a credit to their race.

Personally I think there is good and bad in all cultures and colors so it's too bad that the bad coins get so much attention. I will watch the video if the spirit moves me but I'm sure there isn't anything on there that would surprise me.

Cheers,

Jerry

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jerry944t,

I think your neighbor is an exception to the rule for the most part but I have to agree with you on a lot of the points you raised ... The "CLOWN" that Brooks is talking about is hopefully an exception to the rule in the opposite direction ... I doubt that if this guy was your neighbor you would speak as highly of him as you do the one you have now ... We can like it or not but you better believe that there are a lot of black people who are going to vote for Obama because he is black and not because he is qualified or base it on his qualifications or actions of the past ... This would probably come into play with a white (caucasion) person running with a lot of people also ... Then there are those who want whats best for this country and the citizens of same which is pretty much in the catagory where the majority of the people I know and associate with as well as I feel ... I worked in an area that was predominately a black area and I could tell you storys but I think I'd rather write a book and give everyone a chance to read it for themself ... Most people will never believe some of them, hell I was there and I don't believe some of them and I saw them happen with my own eyes ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. Jerry944t

Bill you are completely right. I also have friends that have Alan Iverson as a neighbor and they are homicidal. Two different ends of the spectrum so to speak.

There is no doubt that some people are going to vote along racial lines and not for what is best for the country. Most people don't even know what is best for the country and that includes those that are presently running for office.

I listened to a two hour program last night consisting of politically neutral very well educated and qualified financial people. They presented a compelling argument that this country is on the verge of a financial crisis and crossroads.

They all concluded that this problem has taken a long time to foment and there are no quick answers. Borrowing 80 million from the Chinese to bail out AIG is a band-aid and massive reforms and controls have to be put in place.

When asked which candidate was better equipped to handle this crisis the majority said "neither." The general conclusion is that we should be very scared. I know I am.

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I agree with you Jerry about your neighbor and that is why I didn't link the video. It would only have enforced racial negativity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.