1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a word of thanks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xringjim, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Most of you make me proud to be a part of what goes on here. I think we'd all agree that if we were 'the norm' this country would be a lot better off. JIm Price

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

decent cast

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well, I know i'm a pretty nice guy. but I don't know about the rest of you. LOL, Bulge.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Bulgers the best!! Just depends what you're comparing him with:)

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

What's that large sucking sound I hear?????????????

6. The Stive

The Stive Member

Ok I agree. Now what?

7. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Since you are talking about "good guys" I have to share this. I was flying home from Nashville to St. Louis about a week ago. Standing in line to board along with about 100 other travelers. Off to the side stood a group of about a dozen army soldiers. Boarding began with one older lady in a wheelchair, then the announcement came for the "business class" to begin boarding. NO ONE MOVED, in unison, I heard a cry from the boarding crowd saying, "let our soldiers on first!" The men/women in uniform were surprised and slightly embarrassed, but went ahead of the rest (with Southwest, it's first on, first pick of seats). It turns out they were on their way home from Iraq. As we landed in St. Louis, an announcement came over the speaker, welcoming them back and a big thank you for their service, a huge round of applause came from the passengers. On the way out, many "pats on the back" were seen and many words of thanks were heard. Made me proud....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.