1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a thought

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

With all this Imus and racial crud going on it makes me wonder if our sport itself is racially biased ...

I wonder if the demographics of race within our sport is equal to the demographics of our society?

How many African American trap shooters are out there?

How many have you seen?

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

With all this Imus and racial crud going on it makes me wonder if our sport itself is racially biased ...

I wonder if the demographics of race within our sport is equal to the demographics of our society?

How many African American trap shooters are out there?

How many have you seen?

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i know of an all black gun club in my area. i shoot there a couple of times a year and they're a great bunch of guys. also one of the most expensive clubs in this area to join.

brett d.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

BTW ... there is no racial motivation or thought or want of trying to make this topic on this thread a racily motivated topic of anger.

Its just a question I had in my head as to how the numbers within our sport is so lighten up on your own possible racial motivated thoughts before responding.

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

I don't know,,,,,How many do you see playing Hockey??? How many are competitive divers??? How many are Ball Room Dancers??? Name one that has "invented" anything except for that oiler on locomotives!!!

How many throw their whole lives into quatum physics??? How many do you see "fencing"???

How about the sport of Ping Pong??? Bowling??? How many masterpieces were painted by blacks???

How about CEO'S??? CFO'S??? Astronauts???

How many DaVince's??? How many Michaelangelo's??? How many Generals???

Name a few that were considered to be "the finest rifle shots in the world",,shotgun,,pistol?????

Indeed it is "cultural" thing....

AKA Grammie...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.