1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a random thought

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gordon has suggested on a thread that it would be nice if the original poster of a topic could have the power to be able to delete any posts on there thread that they would deem inappropriate for any reason they desire ... basicaly suggesting that the original poster be given moderating privileges for topics they create.

Gordon has also routinely attacked folks on this site and then hide behind the delete button when he feels the need to attack or comment against somebody he does not like. Truly sad that such sophomoric and childish actions like that would be taken by an adult.

Now for the random thought I had and I have suggested already to Gordon but what would people think about Gordon creating his own board for the education and promotion of his blanks? He could host it off of his site and monitor/moderate it like he wants to do here but instead it would be his own place for educating the world and also for sales.

He seems to be using the hell out of TS.com to do that when he could be just another shooter on this site instead of being just a vendor with his main intention of trying to sell product ... he could sell off of his own forum and then just be another shooter on here.

Oh well ... like I said ... just a random thought ... so what do you think?

I think I might shoot some skeet or bunker this weekend or maybe a round or two of trap but ... well ... I'm going to shoot something but just not shoot myself even though there are many, like Gordon who wish I would at least shoot myself.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Might I suggest some Gold Bond Medicated Ointment ... it does wonders for irritations and rashes.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Lumper, a lot of people on this board don't think you should have "random thoughts".

Of course, that's just a "random thought".

Hauxfan!

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Sometimes though random thoughts are the best thoughts to randomly have.

I have on a random occasion thought that way, how about you?

5. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

LUMPER, Why do you insist on degrading yourself? Most of us are interested in anything to do with guns,shooting ,wood,etc .We are not interested in your constant opinions about everything and anything. You apparently weren't taught any manners as a child and it may actually be too late for you to learn. Try to have a good day, life is so much more pleasant when you are happy. Try to remove the WOOD CHIP from your shoulder. Maybe tell us something you like or know something about. We just may be interested in your thoughts about something other than gun stocks. Glenn

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

If you'd like to know what this site would be like without people like Lumper to stir the pot, go to Shotgunsports.com or Shotgunworld.com where the trapshooting forums have 2-3 posts a MONTH! And that's on a good month.

7. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I just checked the Trap Section of the Shotgunworld forum & found that there have been lots of posts made there just during the first few days of the new year, & they all actually had something to do with shooting!

Looks like some don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!!

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Randomly speaking, I think the Lumper is right again!

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Lumper, I seldom have random thoughts about random thoughts.

Hauxfan!

10. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

If it weren't for random thoughts, some of us would be pronounced dead!

11. willing

willing Member

Do you think Lumpy will take the hints??

Bill

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yeah ... I take the hints but I realize Bill that this is just the internet and to some who treat it more than what it is get bent all out of shape and rant and rave and try and give people hints but ... its just the internet and I do as many tell everyone else to do and I just ignore those who like to drop hints by telling people to go away.

They can either stay and deal with things or they can go away themselves. Either way its not going to change a single thing.

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mike ... randomly thinking why not also a board for 8's or 7.5's along with a mod or full board as well? Just thinking randomly ya know.

14. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ditto what the Lumper randomly thought about!

15. nicky

nicky Member

After reading all these random thoughts I've gone to find myself, If I get back before I return, keep me here. I might be randomly thinking and thinking randomly not knowing where to be.

Kevin

16. nicky

nicky Member

Jim you must have read my post on eye site, eh ?

17. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

my newyears resolution was no more random thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.