1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoggy, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Well if either Texas or Alaska succeed I'd be a moving to one of them. Probably Texas as I get cold easily.

2. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

The thought of seceding warms me up. I tried to order my SECEDE bumper sticker and after the election, they are sold out.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

come on bubba...we shut down your gas and see how long you run your army....always remember...Texas; the only state to kick a country's ass!! :D

BTW, there was NOTHING civil about it. It was the war of Northern Aggression. :D

4. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Run across Texas? 'Scuse me?

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Montana threatened to secede if the Heller ruling went the other way. State officials said that Montana became a state with the assurance that all of Montana's state constitution would be honored by the federal government, and declaring the Second Amendment not applying to citizens would void that agreement.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Figuring out a way to secede is not the question. Figuring out a way to succeed is the challenge we face.

Pat Ireland

PS- The war for Southern Independence was clearly not as civil war just as our war for Independence against Great Britain was not a civil war.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If indeed he does want to put in a Brown Shirt organisation, hE will need many dollars.

By the time that comes around they will be toilet paper anyway. But they do already have 600 internment camps set up for dissenters.

Hope the food is good.

HM

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

600 internment camps? Halfmile, could you expound on this?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

9. halfmile

Here is a link for you to explore. I just did a Yahoo search for "USA concentration camps" after finding a reference on another site.

In Northern Wisconsin they built a prison, and it was empty for a couple years, in spite of being fully staffed and all systems operational. It was costing the taxpayers 3 million a month to keep it DOC inmates there now, but I haven't been in that area so I don't know.

You should probably follow a few more links from your search and separate some of the chaff but it's a very real situation.

HM

10. halfmile

This link has video on it and a reference to a government program, "REX84".

You might not sleep well after this.

HM

11. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

WOW let me see

"what would happen say if Texas or even alaska were to seceed from the union.Just wondering"

"Our government would turn our military loose on them.....Remember the Civil War....."

Well obviously everyone seems reluctant to realize something. So let me see if I can remind you all of something.

[​IMG]

It seems to me that they have what they want and getting us all to fight among ourselves. That would definitely make their plan a little better.

Bob Lawless

12. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

as usual we want to believe it wont happen her untill it does! then its TOO LATE !

13. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

FlaLagarto, Is that a top single or an O/U?? LOL. You'd better be looking for a Super X or an extended mag Benelli. Have a good day, Bob

14. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

The Posse Comitatus Act, passed after the Civil War, keeps Federal troops from acting in a law enforcement manner, except as prescribed in the U.S. Constitution. Ergo, it would be extremely difficult to put troops into the streets of a state which set out on a secessionist track.

There are also some very strict proscriptions concerning the nationalization of any "police" forces. The Feds can't just nationalize the Texas Highway Patrol or Rangers.

During the Civil War, there were literally millions of men under arms from all the states, each owing a certain allegiance to its home state. The fact that Robert E. Lee ended up as commander of the Army of Virginia, was that he owed more allegiance to the Commonwealth of Virginia, than to the United States Army. The Feds would be faced with the same problems today, even with Army and Air National Guards. How many guardsmen, and regular Federal troops would fire on their fellow citizens?

There are some deadly serious consequences and considerations to be made in modern secession.

Best,
    Dennis

15. RAScott

RAScott Member

Is this real? I checked on snopes.com and couldn't find anything. About rex-84. If this infact real. I will not sleep well.

Bob Scott

16. bocephus

bocephus Member

UN troops wouldn't have any trouble at all coming here to wreak havoc on US citizens.

We told America to wake up, it didn't happen and now I believe it is too late, it is going to get bad real fast. It won't take much longer to take the rest of our money from us. Once the masses are broke all hell will break loose.

When the UN troops come for our guns we will get a choice, our family, or our guns. Choose wisely..........

17. ivanhoe

221 a side from proving that you are being asinine what is your point. If push comes to shove and the decision is made for any State/States to secede it will be to late to worry who will shoot back and who won't.

Bob Lawless

18. halfmile

Mr. Scott:

Here is a link for you in addition to the above 2 in myearlier posts.

Do what you will with it. I find a Glass of Canadian Club over crushed ice helps with the sleep.

HM

19. ivanhoe

"My point is this, when they come for your guns your going to do like everyone else and hand them over."

That is the problem your point. You might want to reread the question as from what I read it has nothing to do with your point ergo the problem that makes you seem Asinine. Your point doesn't fit the question!! Talk about dealing with reality.

I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what a 221 is let alone figure your point not that I wish to try.

Bob Lawless

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

221, you need to take the tin foil off your windows....turn off the nintendo...btw, you have NO clue about the Great State of Texas....seems like the gubment had more of a problem at Waco than they expected....or didn't you get that double secret FEO memo???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.