1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a bunch of trapshooting hunters.........

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by logndog, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logndog

logndog TS Member

Just wanted to let all of you hunters know of our new hunting video production company Detty Outdoors. Three of us including our founder are shooters that see many of you throughout the summer months at tournaments ( myself; Earnie Ross, Steve Corwin, and Ed Detty). We feature 100% fair chase hunting videos of both large and small game, with our emphasis being real, non staged hunting experiences from our team, and yes that includes the misses and mistakes and all of the ribbing that goes with it ( and after this deer season I'm going to be all too aware of this!) we would love for you to check out our website and facebook page and let us know what you think.
    dettyoutdoors.com

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.dettyoutdoors.com/

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Great stuff. I'm an avid fan of Versus, Outdoor Channel and The Sportsman's Channel. Your work compares with the best around today. Any plans to have a show on any of the primary TV outdoor channels?

Best of luck to you guys!

milt

4. logndog

logndog TS Member

We do have some things in the works as far as a show is concerned, but as you can imagine there are lots of details to work out. Also in the future we are working on having some hunting videos with some top shooters and see how they do in the field. I've talked to my sister-n- law Nora and we are planing on filming a turkey hunt this spring to start things off.

5. logndog

logndog TS Member

6. logndog

logndog TS Member

7. logndog

logndog TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.