1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Junk threads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shot410ga, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

In all the years I've been comming to this site, I've never seen so many Junk treads. Don't you kids and trolls have anything else better to do?

2. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

And so you decide to start another? Holy crap man, get a frigging life. BRGII

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

He must shoot trap with a 410, that explains everything

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

410. I think the reason is that there are less of us still on the TS. And since the clean up, there is less that guys can say and get away with. So junk has replaced the slashing and burning.

Jack

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

There used to be more guns for sale here also but the economy took care of that

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I have a feeling after the election we can get back to the arguing about 7 1/2 & 8's. It's coming into the winter season and is winding down the registered trap season for most of us in the north. I remember last winter it got ugly and alot of people got thrown off the site. Cuban's right about the guns, there is clubs going under and there is not enough expendable cash as we used to have to enjoy the amount of shooting we would like. I'm one of them.

Jerbear

7. shot410ga

Cuban---I did once, shoot a 25 from the 16 with my grandaughter's 410. Hence, the handle.

8. shot410ga

BRG...... I always thought you were a troll, anyway. Your reply confirms my observation. Once a BOZO always a BOZO.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You mean like.... this thread? LOL

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I'm not feeling the love!

11. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

shot410ga:

So in all the years you have been coming to here why hadn't you been on the skeet sites instead ,or maybe is it because they won't reply to a thread that you make.

Ok that is what I have noticed myself the few times I ever went to a organized site like the skeet and sporting clays shooter use.

Ok maybe it is junk to you but might be a treasure to other's, as someone said im sure after the election it will get better except for a few month's after because who ever win's then there will be bitching.

Foghorn220

12. shot410ga

Foghorn, Oh, you poor fool. You never seem to read before you write. I've was on the 27 for 25+ years. I don't shoot skeet, never have. If you had read anything in the last 5 years, you would know that. Just keep posting your cartoons. I enjoy them. But, please don't read anything.

13. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

shot410ga:
    Yeah you are probably right sometime I write before I read especially in the wee morning hours.
    So what was you saying I forgot.

Well I guess I could go back and re read but probably wouldn't sink in though.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/cartoon/?action=view&current=April-Fool-ILLUS.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

From the old Fool

14. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Don't you believe him, Foggy...your alright! Classification begins...puablo
    [​IMG]

15. white rattler

white rattler Member

Assholes with nothing else to do. Trevor Dawe.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Don't worry Fog. At least you don't start a idiot thread and then prove you are one. I guess you are suppose to remember everything about everybody that ever posted on here.

Take care Foghorn, I missed seeing you around this year.

Don

17. shot410ga

BIGDON: Every once in a while we need these threads, to clear the air. Seems to me BIGDON we've been through this before. I like Foghorns cartoons. You though, well-- another BOZO.

18. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Like I would care what you think.

Don

19. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"The reality of gun ownership may be different for hunters in rural Ohio than for those plagued by gang-violence in Cleveland, but don't tell me we can't uphold the Second Amendment while keeping AK-47s out of the hands of criminals."

This is from obamas speech at the demokratic convention.

If you think talking about this election and with it the selection of two or three Supreme Court judges is junk then there is no sense in trying to convince you otherwise.

When John McCain wins and YOUR 2nd Amendment rights are not challeneged AGAIN, there is no need to thank us. We aren't looking for any thanks. Just be on your way.

AJ100

20. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

410, there are no junk threads; just junkies like you that can't stop themeselves from openig all the threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.