1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

junk hauler, what do you use?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coho, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coho

coho Member

what do you haul and what do you use to haul it to the range? i have a big plastic tool box that i take my shooting jacket ,vest, glasses, choke tubes ect in. my shell carrier is a tool bag. I’m looking for a better idea, if anyone has one.

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

This works for me....

320090t_2008_03036.jpg

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

coho... Mash on the above link. I take everything I need to the club in the larger of the two leather bags. Holds my glasses, Perazzi tool kit, eye drops, Tums, aspirin, ear plugs, small bottle of Breakfree CLP, gloves, shell pouch, carrier, etc. Even has enough room for my vest. For going from trap to trap, I like to use the 4 box shell carrier. Clean, simple, compact, and efficient. I prefer these to the larger Shamrock bag I have with the extra pockets because the Shamrock bag gets too cluttered with junk I don't need to take, and it gets pretty heavy... Just my experience... Dan Thome (Trap3)

4. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

I like this it is light weight and carries everything.
    http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/accessories/detail.asp?value=012J&cat_id=121&type_id=44241&content=claymaster-shooting-bag-shooting-accessories

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I don't use a vest, shooting jacket, choke tubes, ect..

Glasses are on my face, just need the leather bag and gun. (bag has shells,shell holder and mesh bag, some stock and comb tools, brass wadnocker, spare lenses and blinders.}

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I just have my Pelican Travel Vault, my shooting bag, my vest and my ammo to carry....I haul it to shoots in the cab of my '06 pick-up but one of these days I'm gonna take my '72 Chevy pickup to a shoot just for the hell of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.