Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniors Rock @ Southern Zone

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  clayman51 
#1 ·
I want to congratulate our Southern Zone Junior Shooters that shot at Central KY on Saturday. Cantrell, Alex Koella, and Ryan White all broke 200's in the singles championship , with Cantrell winning the Championship. Jordan Foley and Ty Kelly both broke 199's. What is this world coming to, don't these young upstarts have any respects for their elders? Great shooting guys.

Charlie Becknell

PS Guys forgive me if spelled your name wrong. The way all of you shot, I am sure I will be reading the correct spelling on the cover of T & F in the future.

#2 ·
Being State SCTP Director and now AIM Director for the last ten years I have seen these kids develop into great shooters. A few more names to add to the list. Taylor Bisig broke his 1st 100 straight on the 200 singles Saturday. Brent and Bobby Moore also shot well. An lets not forget Cory Stamper also a fine Junior shooter.The Eubanks boys, Johnathan and Jackson were also there making some noise. There was also a young lady shooting caps on Sunday,just making the target go away. I think she broke a 95.

Man theses kids are good!!

Congrats to all of them!!

Dennis Menning
Ky state AIM Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.