1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Juniors Post here

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TrapHelp91, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Hey from MN! My name is Hunter. Just wondering how many acual juniors or sub-juniors we have on here. The club I work at is starting up a junior team and I was asked to be captain. This would be my first year at ATA. So yardage and average are yet to be known. Any others post up, give an e-mail, I only have MSN. Post up later, Hunter P.S. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm 15. Have a good day!

2. browning_rules

browning_rules TS Member

im a junior Chance Fleming

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Hey, I'm a junior, I'm 15 also and shoot on my school SCTP team...and you're absolutely right about getting the money for a new gun, just started my new job at basically pushing stuff around in a local grocery store, but I need the money for reloading stuff, and a new gun eventually. Though right now I shoot an old Ithaca 4E, but want to buy a new trap gun as soon as possible so I don't have to wear the Ithaca out. Good luck to your team.

PS: My name is Josh and I live in central IA.

-Jollytrapshooter

4. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Alright thanks Jack that would be nice. I should also add I started shooting trap when i was 8. So atleast it wouldn't be my first 8 and I won't have the worse scores. I know what kind of trap gun I would like, but money wise I am having troubles. I now shoot my dad's 11-87 which i should farily well when it shoots 3 in. high and an IMP Cylinder choke. HAHA Bring it in here Juniors. Hunter

5. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Hey Guys thanks for the replies. (MIA) to the gun posted above I know that price is GREAT, but for now I am looking for a BT-99. I would hope that Nutty would be able to give me a good price on it. Nice to meet all juniors! Hunter

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I believe you will find that alot of the sub junior and junior shooters are now using my space more than here......at least that is what I see in our house. am I right, Chance?

Lorna

7. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

HUNTER I MAY HAVE ALINE ON A USED BT-99 AND A MEC 600 OR GRABBER I HAVE NOT SEEM THEM YET I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THESE ITEMS EXCEPT MY NEIGHBOR WANTS THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE [WIDOW] AND THE GRAND KIDS ARE AROUND A LOT [LITTLE ONES ]SHE HAS CALLED ME A FEW TIMES AND I HAVE STASHED THEM FOR HER TILL THE KIDS HAVE LEFT WE COULD PROBABLY GET THESE FOR A SONG I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ITS NOT A SEITZ OR A SPOLAR BUT THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO HER SHE JUST WANTED THEM TO DISSAPEAR LET ME KNOW STEVE MCNULTY

8. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

HUNTER. I TOOK A LOOK AT MY NEIGHBORS BOX OF SHOOTING STUFF . THERE IS PROBABLY A LOT OF THINGS THAT YOU COULD USE, I NEED YOUR DAD OR GUARDIAN TO GET IN TOUCH W/ ME THE BT 99 MAY GO TO A GOOD CAUSE AS THESE FOLKS ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE AND HAVE BEEN SHOOTERS FOR YEARS STEVE MCNULTY

9. browning_rules

browning_rules TS Member

ya almost everybody has myspace!!!

10. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Yeah I am from Winona. As for getting in touch I would have to ask him. I'm not sure of the money situation, but i am sure I want that type of gun.

Myspace= www.myspace.com/4wheelersrock91

Thanks Hunter

11. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Oh yes I would hope very soon. I finally figured out who you were...LOL. Thanks for the upper there. I try to put in hard work at the club so shooters and me alike can all shoot and not have any mess ups. Loading, scoring, and shooting. It's what I do best. Hunter

12. beretta bry

beretta bry TS Member

Count me in as a SJ , and like my mom said, Myspace is where there's alot of us 'kids that shoot' lol.....The Email thats posted above is my moms, mine got all messed up so if you would like to email me just title it to Bryan. Oh and if you have a Myspace or are getting one look me up, www.myspace.com/perazzi_69 Oh and I'm 14 and from Kansas.
    Bryan Hull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.