1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

JUNIOR SHOOTING ACADEMY- LAS VEGAS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shoot Vegas!, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoot Vegas!

Shoot Vegas! Member

The Clark County Shooting Park (Range) is hosting three Junior Shooting Academys this Summer in Las Vegas. These are limited to 6 students each, and will teach kids ages 10 - 18 how to shoot a .22 rifle, (scoped and open sight), a scoped .223, and shotgunning on trap, skeet and sporting targets. A competition is then set for the final day of each class with certificates and awards being issued.

These classes will be offered in Las Vegas on the following dates-
    June 20 - 24, July 18 - 22, and August 1 - 5.

The class fee is $230 per student, and includes all equipment, ammunition, targets and lesson material.

For more information, please vistit www.juniorshootingacademy.com, email me here, or feel free to call me at (702) 239-4446. I am in my office Tuesday thru Sunday, and can be reached there at (702) 455-2005.

Steve Carmichael
    Program Administrator
    Clark County Shooting Range
  2. Shoot Vegas!

Shoot Vegas! Member

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Just so the parents will know, the cirriculum for the trap part of the week was written/outlined by Leo Harrison III and Harlan Campbell, not a bad pair of shooters and instructors.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.