1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JUNE SHOOTING SHIRT SPECIAL Stay Dry Tees

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Since the hot weather is here, we will be having a special on 2 wicking, stay dry tees through the 15th of June. Men's sizes small through XL: 2 for 35.00 includes shipping (US only), 2XL through 4XL: 2 for 40.00 includes shipping (US only). Colors: Navy, Red, Forest Green, Royal Blue, Sport Grey, Black, and White. Your choice of single or double pads, left or right hand. Brand will depend on availability (Augusta, Harriton, or Jerzees). Since we do not feature these shirts the website, place order through the "contact" on website, email above, or call 309-754-9440 during business hours (central time). Please include second color choice if first color choice not available. Turnaround time usually 5 to 10 days. Thanks all! Sue

2. samiam03

samiam03 Member

You would sell more shirts if you posted pictures. Otherwise it's "just a pig in a poke"

3. ShootinSue

Obviously you don't know what a t-shirt looks like....I would suggest visiting my website which is listed above or check out my ad in the TS.com Marketplace. Your comment was juvenille at best.

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Nice website there Sue.

5. ShootinSue

Thanks Joe!

6. ShootinSue

If you want pictures, send me your email address and what you are looking for and I will send you pictures.

7. ShootinSue

For those of you who want pictures, there are over 100 possible combinations of this shirt regarding color, left or right hand, and pad choice it would be impossible to post them all. Besides, we make them up to order and ship them out. We have an XL, right hand, light grey, listed in our Ebay store if you want to click on the link above to take a look at a wicking tee shirt. Or, send me your email address and I will send you a color chart of the wicking tees. Sue

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am ordering a long sleeve twill, crimson with taupe pad

9. cubancigar2000

Life is good for this old retired Marine. I sold the Harley so I have an extra $12,000 toy money Ha

10. ShootinSue

Hi Vern! Thanks!

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Best shootin duds around!! I stand behind her products,, er did today and won the handicap!! Great shootin shirts!! Hap

12. ShootinSue

Hi Hap! Congrats! Keep up the good shooting! Sue

13. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sent you an e-mail about shirts available in long or tall's for us that have a little trouble seeing our shoes without the tails coming out of your pants.

14. ShootinSue

Hi Dave, I just sent you a reply via email. Yes, regular t-shirts, polos/sportshirts, and button front shirts are available in tall and big sizes. Sue

15. cubancigar2000

that stock is working well Hap, still waiting on mine

16. Hap MecTweaks

With that new stock and Susie-Qs double padded shooting shirts my handicap average has gone way up!! Been keeping track since putting on the new stock and I'm extremely pleased!! Hap

17. 700X-user

700X-user Member

I just received 2 of the wicking tees from Sue. Very nice shirts, thanks Sue!

Ed

18. ShootinSue

Thanks Ed! Hope they work out well for you! Just a reminder for everyone that today is the last day to put in an order for the 2 wicking tee shooting shirts that are on special! Sue

19. ShootinSue

Thanks Ed! Hope they work out well for you! Just a reminder for everyone that today is the last day to put in an order for the 2 wicking tee shooting shirts that are on special! Sue

20. Hap MecTweaks

Best shootin duds around!! I stand behind her products,, er did yesterday and tied for high caps for a halfer and won the singles with a hunnert! WooHooHap:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.