1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jumpy the dog....amazing.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 28, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The dog seems to be more intelligent than most of our Politicians.
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5I_QzPLEjM4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Bkp2024

Bkp2024 Member

Makes my basset hound look extremely lazy.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Jon, it's a border Collie. It isn't mine but the trainer must be fantastic with dogs. Bulge.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have a Sheppard/Border Collie mix, he is teaching me many new tricks, but I am getting to old to jump through all of the hoops and do many of those tricks on the video ... I can back up to the cabinet and stay there for awhile with no problem ... I took him out and tried to get him to go in his pool, I got in and he watched but never did get in ... I am thinking he needs some training to be all he can be ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

My Dachshund's took one look and decided this whole jumpy thing is a spectator sport. They are confirmed couch potatoes!!
    [​IMG]

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I found this some time ago and have watched it mwny times. I am amazed not only by the dog but also at the tone of the handler. He does not "bark" commands. It is more like a request. WOW!

7. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

He's not a Border Collie, he is a Heeler.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

.AdsSee your ad here ». 1:57 The Amazing Dog - Jumpy the Border Collie•by santiagof11•3 weeks ago
    Know a lot of cool tricks.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ap6wrIJFBHo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>