1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

July 4th Shooting Shirt Special 4 Days Only

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

We are having a polo/sport shooting shirt sale through July 8th. 2 shirts, left or right hand, single or double pad, shipping included in price. These are Harriton brand, 5 oz., 65/35 cotton/poly pique, 3 button placket, hemmed bottom with side vents, regular sizes (no talls). These are not on my website so please contact through email above, website "contact" page, or call 309-754-9440. We are working this Holiday weekend so we will be taking calls. Men's and Ladies Small to XL 2 for 45.00, Men's 2XL to 3XL 2 for 55.00, Men's 4XL to 6XL 2 for 65.00. Colors: Black, Dill, Grey Heather, Hunter Green, Lt College Blue, Navy, Red, Stone, Sunray Yellow, Team Orange, Team Purple, True Royal, White, and Wine. If you would like a color chart, please contact me and I will send you one. Please allow 5 to 10 days for completion and shipping. Happy 4th of July! Please visit us at the Iowa State Shoot! Sue

2. ShootinSue

Click on the link above for the color chart on the 2 shirt special. Sue

3. ShootinSue

4. RickyI

RickyI TS Member

Thanks Sue for a First Class Deal & Service! I look forward to many more of them!

RickyI

5. ShootinSue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.