1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JULY 2-3-4---ATA MARATHON EVENTS--BUFFALO GUN CLUB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goatskin, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

Now you've got me all confused ...

Aren't you supposed to throw 'M' targets at Marathons? Everybody knows that 'M' targets are easier to break than 'E' targets.

You just have the one target-shed ... does White Flyer code your 'M' and 'E' boxes differently? Maybe adding a Braille tag, so even Doggai can tote the right boxes?

Finally, since they must have less pitch, or are pre-cracked, or something to make them so much easier-to-break, do 'M' cost MORE? or LESS? than the 'E' birds.

Enquiring minds want to know ...

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Tim,

Wally is your friend,

He has given up his entire weekend Friday, Sat. and Sunday for you to shoot! No down time, no special plans, just work behind the counter to insure that many of MN. finest have enough targets before next weeks 100th State shoot anniversary so you don't have to shoot penalty!

He saves the "M" targets for real windy days as they are much heavier! Laced with Magneseum and sulfur, they explode with just the slightest of pressure near them. One spark could clear the fair grounds and Trap #3 out of Wright county. Make real good soot balls!

They are called White Fryers! (Friers,not to confused with Colonel Sanders) The lettering on the box is carefully concelled to look just like the other E targets. Perhaps you have never shot on Trap #3? Oh! That is a special Trap, laced with frequent sightings of our Wood Chucks, Kill deer and Whiley Wrabbits! We use that trap for all distractions known to man. Such as black Helicopters, Red Bi-wing Planes, even a squadron of Doves doing a fly by every 25 to 30 seconds. One person turned one of those squadrons into the missing man (bird) squadron a few weeks ago. Poor Bird! Rothwell, New Mexico comes to mind when we think of all the things that go on down on that end of the fields!

Last time I shot down there I had this eery feeling someone was watching me!

Careful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.