1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Judge Napolitano fired

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TinMan88, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

His monologues were just too accurate to be allowed on FAUX NEWZ.

How many MILLIONS of advertising dollars come from the financial sector? How would FAUX NEWZ answer that phone call??

Think about it...

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I'll miss the Judge. I cannot go back to O'Reilly. I guess its on to PMSNBC(sarc)

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Try The Blaze dot com. Pretty good news that you don't always find on the MSM

4. warren

warren Member

He says that he'll still be "all over Fox" so I don't think he's been fired but obveously his show has been cancelled. I can't stand Orielly either but the stand of the Judge on places like Iran I just can't agree with that's about the only disagreement I have with the Libertarian Party. Don't forget John Stossel is still on maybe the Judge will join him.

warren

5. willing

willing Member

Lou
    dobbs is on again.

Bill

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm seeing double! Help me Obummer, I need a subsidy.

7. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Apology for X2 post. TS server delay.

Seems as though FAUX is hearing about the decision in a big way. "Judge Andrew Napolitano is trying to calm his outraged followers after the cancellation of his Fox Business show.

The low-rated network axed "Freedom Watch," along with the rest of its prime-time lineup, last week.

Ever since then, Napolitano has had to send repeated messages to his fans to stop bombarding Fox News with angry emails".

WND Editor Joseph Farah, who appeared on Napolitano’s show earlier this week, said: “Say goodbye to the most uncompromisingly conservative program on TV. It may have been the only show on TV that measured politics and economics through the lens of the U.S. Constitution.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.