1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Judge Judy tape pulled from CBS. must watch

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by huntinandhotrods, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

I have never been much of a Judge Judy fan but she hit it perfectly on this one. Huntinandhotrods

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

This was on here not to long ago. Its still good to bring up and remind all dem how stupid they are.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

She's right. They need to send that tape to Congress so they can see how they are wasting our money. Jackie B.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good thing that fellow does not live in my town. He would need another "stipend" for hospital bills.

HM

5. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Fellows, there is more of them than us in this country now. Was it not Obama that said "America is the greatest country in the world, join me and watch it change". Or, something to that effect.

6. C-Money

C-Money Member

Oh my. After watching this, I dont know what to say.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

They are not taught responsibility. Mike.

8. quartering

quartering Active Member

why did judge judy dismiss the case?

9. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

It was dismissed because the woman didnt pay the rent for those 4 months, so she was not out any money.

Oscar

10. goony

goony Active Member

As a former police officer I used to deal with individuals like this on a daily basis. They grow up with their hands out and expect everyone to support them. Believe me they have the system figured out and know where the programs are that will "give" them what they need to suck our tax dollars dry.

11. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

I have seen it at my garage. I had a young couple come in and get their car repaird and the bill went to the state The to be paid.The state bought them the car and paid them to go to school and for repairs on the car and after school found them a job and still oaid them for 30 more days after.they came back and wanted new tires all around and when I told them the tires were ok they said just get them and we will have them for later on bacause the state would quit paying them in a couple of days.

12. quartering

quartering Active Member

i'd rather pay for a federally funded, pos love child's new set of tires every 60 months than i would its rent every 30 days. do i have a choice? where can i sign up?

13. quartering

quartering Active Member

the top one percent should pay for all of the nations rent and mortgages in taxes. the next fifty percent should pay for all of the high speed internet, hdtv, iphone, wix, medicare and new car lease payments in taxes. the remaining forty nine percent should just sit back and relax until the next election

14. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

Speaking of rent. I rented an spartment yo a young girl on welfare. One day when it was about zero outside she came over to use the phone at my garage.She had shorts halter on and cold the welfare office and told them she had to have heating oil right now or the two children would grt cold. The truck was there in less than one hour to give her oil so she could keep it at eighty degrees in there

15. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

That's why the people in Greece are rioting. Their daddy(gubmit)is cutting them off cause he's broke.

16. quartering

quartering Active Member

we're broke. don't be disillusioned by the grammys

17. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Since I had my heart attack, money has been getting tough here. I paid into social security since 1971, and paid the maximum social security for 40 consecutive quarters. For the last 8 years or so I have been paying both halves of the contribution as technically I am self employed. I had a 1/4 million in "SAFE" merrill lynch investments (like US GOV mortgages)that the government helped to be stolen. After sitting 6 hours in a social security office, they told me they really cannot help me short term, and I am too young to receive long term benefits. Half of everyone in the SS office were young and healthy with kids, and a lot didn't even speak english. I feel like they could not have put much in and are getting help, and I have contributed heavily and I am unable to get anything back. I am not lazy, but I am unable to work for a while, but I still need to eat and pay the heating bills. When I politely said that it did not seem fair, they actually told me to find a lawyer. What's up with that?

18. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

where is keety? their types hate tapes like this, shows their true colors right on prime time.their version of life is "gimme more".

19. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

That crap he keeps wiping off his nose must be his brains, what's left of them. No, I take that back. It must be the buffer that was put in to fill up empty space.

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama care in its finest hour, logic ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.