1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jr World Skeet 28 ga Sub-Jr Champion my Grandson

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by awva, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awva

awva Member

My Grandson is the 2012 Junior World Skeet, sub-jr 28 ga Champion. Nick shot his first 28 ga 100 straight at the Tounament, and won a shoot-off to become the 2012 Champion. Nick also shot a 99 in the 12 ga. He won the sub-jr HOA. Not to bad for a 13 year old, guess you can tell I'm a proud Grandfather. Wanted to share Nick's results with the shooting world. Shoot was held in Stockton, California, last week. Stockton Trap and Skeet Club held an excellent event, thanks to Jerry King[manager], Dena and the crew. The best background for clay targets I have ever seen. If you get a chance, shoot some clay targets there, you will be very satisfied with the Club. Nick's home range is USI, in Concord, California. The Club is very supportive of the junior shooters, finacially and with training. USI manager, Steve McConnell, runs a very nice shooting facility, with trap, skeet and 5 stand sporting clays, rifle and pistol ranges also. I'm done, I think, thanks, Larry

2. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Great you better keep a gun in that young mans hands.

4. The Stive

The Stive Member

Great shooting. I spent three summers shooting with my Grandsons. I will
    remember and cherish those memories forever. John

5. awva

awva Member

Thank you for the great responses. A proud Granddad Larry

6. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Good on him! Congrats! Know you are proud!

7. bbd

bbd TS Member

Grandpa. You certainly have a lot to be proud of. Nick did do a great job at Jr. World. He really shot up above his averages and at 13 he will be a great Sub. Junior contender in San Antonio next year. One slight correction, he was not the Sub Jr. HOA winner. That honor went to Jared Davenport who shot a 394 and won the Sub Jr. HOA and the Sub Junior HAA for the second year in a row. Best to Nick, he is a nice kid and is becoming a great shooter which you can be very proud of. Keep him shooting.

8. awva

awva Member

Thank you for the correction, bbd. I hope we can shoot in next year's Jr. World. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.