1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joshua Browns letter

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Straight99, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/marine-joshua-boston-sen-feinstein-gun-control-legislation-california-cnn-ireport-2013-1#ixzz2HCVU0gV8

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

I would venture a guess that the Marine is not alone in his thoughts .

3. kolarshooter

kolarshooter Member

I Agree !!!

4. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Outstanding post. And from 1 vet to another THANK-YOU for your service

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I agree too

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Ya know you guys--I am not a vet because I flunked the induction physical on Januare 8, 1971. However shortly after that I tried to enlist in the Air Force and was passed over again. Since I am not a vet, I wish to say to Joshua Brown personnally THANK YOU for you service to our country.

I would also like to add my 2 cents to be addressed to the old battleax Feinstein.

Dear Senator, Since you seem to be an uppity HYPOCRITE, I think it is my duty to educate you as a fellow American. You have a law degree or so you say. I can tell you that a real law degree takes a certain understanding of the english language to obtain. Hence, your misunderstanding of english is cause for question of your credentials. You see madam, and I am not making this up, according to Websters Dictionary assualt is a behavior. Not an object. The great military coined the phrase "Assualt Weapon" to describe the full automatic machine guns that were developed as light to carry and the use. However, thru your reasearch (another doubful endeavor) of 20,000 plus existing gun laws you discovered that machine guns have been unlawful to own since 1984.

Now senator I don't want to call a spade a spade but your corrupt organization, The American Bar Association has done nothing to curb crime at the cause, in fact you have done everything to propagate crime. For example; plea bargaining. The war on drugs is another point I would like to make that has done nothing to stop crime and everything to advance gun crimes. Surely you must realize that you and 535 other people that work in Washington are abject failures.

The second amendment to the "Constitution of the United Stated is not negotiable. Therefore you and your ilk have no known right to expect me to tell you what I own. If you want some advice as to what could do this country alot of good here it is; first, tell the liberal media to report the truth. Second; and I can't say this loud enough, RETIRE, with your stolen millions on a meager senators salary!!!

Chuck

7. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

The most brilliant and truthful letter I have ever read. Permission please from Mr. Boston to use most of it adding our own personal information to send to our representatives if he is on here. ed nichols

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

You will NEVER change the mind of a liberal with pure FACTS!!

History should teach you that!!

And Sheep will always follow, never lead!!

9. trapperwads

10. trapperwads

11. trapperwads

12. trapperwads

13. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Had this guy on Fox News this morning.

14. trapperwads

15. trapperwads

16. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

UP for a true Patriot who "gets it"

17. browntown

browntown TS Member

His name is Joshua Boston. Imagine my shock when reading the forum list when I saw a thread with my name. I thought I ticked someone off around here.

Back to your normal scheduled programming.
    -joshua brown

18. schwabby

schwabby Member

Joshua Brown is a wingnut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.